Instant Pot BLT Pasta Salad — The Instant Pot BLT Pasta Salad is a quick and easy summer dish that uses the pressure cooker function. This recipe is perfect for hot summer days when you don’t want to heat your kitchen but still want homemade food!
Instant Pot BLT Pasta Salad is one of the best pasta salads for the summer! There is nothing like a great and easy Instant Pot BLT Pasta Salad for BBS, high school graduations, and all of the summer events.
Everyone loves a great BLT, and this salad delivers all of the flavors of a traditional BLT. So, if you love a BLT sandwich, you will soon have a new favorite pasta salad.
This simple pasta salad is so easy to make with the help of the Instant Pot and will be done in minutes. You can have this for a great lunch too. It’s filling with both the pasta and the bacon. It’s amazing.
If you are looking for some more Instant Pot Summer Recipes, some of my favorites are INSTANT POT, BRATS, ONIONS AND PEPPERS, INSTANT POT, EASY BBQ (BARBECUE) PULLED PORK, INSTANT POT, EASY BBQ RIBS, and INSTANT POT STRAWBERRY JAM.
Ingredients Needed For Instant Pot BLT Pasta Salad
- Penne Pasta
- Romaine Lettuce
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Ranch Dressing
- Dijon Mustard
- Red Onion
- Salt & Black Pepper
How To Make Instant Pot BLT Pasta Salad
Start by placing the pasta into the pressure cooker and then adding the water. You want the water line to be above the pasta. This way, the pasta does not dry out.
Set the manual high pressure for 3 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release. Note; If you do not do a quick release, the pasta will become gummy. Drain and rinse the pasta under cold water.
Place the cooked pasta into a large bowl, tomatoes, red onion, bacon, and lettuce.
Mix the ingredients well.
Pour in mayonnaise, ranch, mustard, salt, and black pepper. Mix well
Some Pro Tips For Making Instant Pot BLT Pasta Salad
- You can use any pasta, I used what I had on hand, but you can use nay bite-size pasta in this recipe.
- This can also be made with gluten-free pasta.
- You can change out the mayonnaise for sour cream or ranch. Use the same amounts, so you get a great dressing.
- You can change out the red onion for a sweet onion.
How long does this pasta salad keep in the fridge?
This pasta sauce will only last about a day since you added the lettuce to the pasta salad. After that, the lettuce will get wilted.
If you want to make this ahead of time, all you need to do is keep the lettuce and tomatoes separately and then mix them in when you are ready to serve.
Some Great Add-Ins:
If you are looking for some quick additions, here are some of my favorites:
- Chopped Eggs
- Sliced Avocados
- Sliced Green Onions
- Cubed Cheese
- Diced Chicken or Ham
MORE INSTANT POT PASTA RECIPES
- Copycat Chill’s Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Instant Pot Blackened Chicken Penne
- Suddenly Salad
- Copycat Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE–
ForkToSpoon.com may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Please read our full disclosure policy here.
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Sterilizer, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer, 6 Quart, 14 One-Touch Programs
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Instant Pot BLT Pasta Salad
This is a great pasta salad for the summer, made with the traditional ingredients of a BLT sandwich; it's so flavorful and easy to make with the help of the Instant Pot. Perfect every time.
- 2-1/2 cups penne pasta
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 9 oz cherry tomatoes
- 5 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 red onion chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Start by placing the pasta into the pressure cooker and then adding the water. You want the water line to be above the pasta. This way, the pasta does not dry out.
- Set the manual high pressure for 3 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release. Note; If you do not do a quick release, the pasta will become gummy. Drain and rinse the pasta under cold water.
- Place the cooked pasta into a large bowl, red onion, bacon, and lettuce in the tomatoes.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Pour in mayonnaise, ranch, mustard, salt, and black pepper. Mix well
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 583mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 7g
Leave a Reply