This might be the perfect way to cook ribs.
It literally takes hardly any effort. And the flavor would rival any rib joint.
My family loves ribs when we were first married my husband and I would go to rib fests.
I HATE making ribs, they are way too messy, so when I saw the Instant Pot and Ribs, in a video.
I took myself up for the challenge.
Don’t Forget To Pin–
One of the easiest ways to make ribs. You can finish them up in the air fryer if you have one.
- 1 rack of Baby Back RIbs
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of liquid smoke
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- Remove the membrane from the pork ribs.
- In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar, salt, pepper and rub over the ribs. (Both back and front sides)
- Place the rack that came with your Instant Pot, and just put the ribs on top of that.
- Add the water, cider vinegar, liquid smoke.
- Place the lid on and make sure the vent is sealed. Press the meat setting and set for 25 minutes, then naturally release.
- Remove the ribs from the Instant Pot, and place them on a foil-lined baking sheet and spread the BBQ sauce on it, broil for 5 minutes.
Keywords: instant pot ribs allrecipes instant pot ribs and potatoes instant pot spare ribs chinese americas test kitchen instant pot ribs instant pot ribs finish on grill baby back ribs in instant pot then grill instant pot ribs bon appetit instant pot baby back ribs recipe video