Instant Pot Spaghetti! This is one of the easiest meals that you can make in your Instant Pot. So, whether you are a newbie or have been using the Instant Pot for years, this is a classic Spaghetti recipe.
I absolutely love this recipe; I make it about every week. My kids, two teenage boys, can eat and eat, which is the perfect meal for them. I usually pair it with a salad and some air fryer garlic bread, and you have a real budget-friendly meal.
My mother could not believe how well the spaghetti was done in the Instant Pot, and she comes right from Italy. So, you know she has some experience with spaghetti!
The main benefit of making spaghetti in the Instant Pot is that you do not have to watch it. It literally cooks itself. And if you are like me, a busy mom, you need all of the help you can get with dinnertime.
How To Make Spaghetti In Instant Pot
- Olive Oil
- Minced Onions
- Ground Beef
- Marinara Sauce
- Water or Beef Broth
How To Cook Spaghetti In Instant Pot
Start by adding the olive oil to the Instant Pot bowl. Press the saute button, allow the oil to heat up for about 30 seconds. Add the diced onions, saute for about 2-3 minutes, just enough time to soften the onions. Stir in your ground meat, breaking it up as it cooks, saute until the beef is brown. Then carefully drain the grease. Add the spaghetti sauce, beef broth, and broken spaghetti, and mix well.
Place your lid onto the pot and turn the vent to the sealing position. Set manual high pressure for 10 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
Some Tips For Making Instant Pot Spaghetti–
- You do not need to use ground beef; substitute it out for ground chicken or turkey.
- If you want to make this with gluten-free pasta, that is fine, just cut the package’s time in half and add one minute.
- If you want to use whole wheat spaghetti, that will work. Simply change the cooking time to 5 minutes.
- Do a quick release. If you do not do a quick release, the pasta will get all sticky.
How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In The Instant Pot
It’s really easy to cook spaghetti squash in the Instant Pot, place the spaghetti squash into the Instant Pot bowl, and then add a cup of water. Sert the manual high pressure to 7 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
DOES THIS PASTA REHEAT WELL?
Yes, this is a great dish to make ahead of time, but for the best result. This is a great dish to serve right after making.
If you want to make it ahead of time, store it in the refrigerator. It will last a day or so before the pasta gets soggy.
WHAT SHOULD I SERVE WITH INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI PASTA?
Typically it is served over a bed of spaghetti, but one of my other favorites is over rice. To make a complete meal, serve with:
Some Other Great Instant Pot Recipes–
INSTANT POT COPYCAT CHILI’S CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA
EASY INSTANT POT NUTELLA BITES
INSTANT POT PECAN CHEESECAKE
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE-
ForkToSpoon.com may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Please read our full disclosure policy here.
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Sterilizer, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer, 6 Quart, 14 One-Touch Programs
DON’T FORGET TO PIN—
Instant Pot, Spaghetti
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Italian
This was quite an easy meal to make in the Instant Pot. It is a great beginner meal. Simple, spaghetti and meat sauce, and it is a great and easy way to get dinner on the table, during mid-week.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 2 cups of water or beef broth
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- Start by adding the olive oil to the Instant Pot bowl.
- Add the diced onions, continue to saute for about 2-3 minutes, just enough time to soften the onions
- Add your ground meat, and saute until the beef is brown. Then drain the grease from the pan (carefully)
- Add the spaghetti sauce, beef broth, and broken spaghetti, and mix well. Add your lid, and turn the vent to the sealing position, set manual high pressure for 10 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Instant Pot Spaghetti
Leave a Reply