Instant Pot Pasta and Meatballs Dinner–This is my kid’s favorite meal. And it’s shortly becoming mine since it takes 7 minutes to make, and both my kids eat it, so it’s a total score.
This is one of the quickest meals you can make in the Instant Pot, and it’s one of my “dump meals,” I love coming home and throwing everything into the Instant Pot and then going to run to do something else. The Instant Pot does all of the work.
Instant Pot Pasta and Meatball Recipe-
While today, I used a bunch of items in my freezer and pantry, you can easily substitute these out for homemade meatballs or gravy. I am a busy gal, and so that means, my two always hungry teenagers are always looking for food. This has been one of my go-to meals since I got my first Instant Pot back in 2017.
Ingredients Used Today, Frozen Meatballs, Ziti Pasta, Water, nd Marinara Sauce.
How To Cook Frozen Meatballs And Pasta In Instant Pot:
Step One: Add the frozen meatballs to the Instant Pot Bowl.
Then Step Two: Add the water to the Instant Pot Bowl, right on top of the frozen meatballs.
Step 3: Add your pasta to the Instnat Pot.
Step 4: Add your pasta sauce, and set the timer for manual high temperature for 7 minutes. When it’s done, do a quick release
Some Other Great Instant Pot Recipes–
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE-
DO NOT FORGET TO PIN–
Instant Pot Pasta and Meatballs
This is one of the easiest meals to make in the Instant Pot. So easy and so good.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 7
- Total Time: 17
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Italian
- 2 pounds of frozen meatballs
- 16 ounces of uncooked ziti macaroni
- 3 cups of water
- 48 ounces of pasta sauce
- Add the meatballs to your Instant Pot, then add the cups of water.
- Pour in the uncooked macaroni and 48 ounces of sauce
- Set the manual high pressure for 7 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, do a quick release. (I have found that if you don’t do a quick release your macaroni gets soggy)
- Open the lid, mix well and scoop into your bowl
- Optional: Garnish with parmesan cheese/spices
Keywords: Instant Pot Pasta and Meatballs