Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is my kid’s favorite meal. And it’s shortly becoming mine since it takes 7 minutes to make, and both my kids eat it, so it’s a total score.
I will tell you that making spaghetti in the Instant Pot has not worked for me yet. I am still working on it. But, the heavier kinds of pasta have all been a win for me.
Now, while I do make a mean gravy and homemade meatballs, this recipe, is more handy and quick to use since it uses store-bought ingredients.
Add the frozen meatballs to your Instant Pot
Add 3 cups of water to your Instant Pot
Add your pasta to the Instant Pot
Add your pasta sauce, and set the timer for manual high temperature for 7 minutes.
When it’s done, do a quick release
- 2 pounds of frozen meatballs
- 16 ounces of uncooked ziti macaroni
- 3 cups of water
- 48 ounces of pasta sauce
- Add the meatballs to your Instant Pot, then add the cups of water.
- Pour in the uncooked macaroni and 48 ounces of sauce
- Set the manual high pressure for 7 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, do a quick release. (I have found that if you don't do a quick release your macaroni gets soggy)
- Open the lid, mix well and scoop into your bowl
- Optional: Garnish with parmesan cheese/spices