This was such an easy meal to make, and it is a complete meal. I call it one of my favorite dump meals for the Instant Pot, as it requires very little effort on my part. This makes a great weeknight or Saturday or Sunday lunch when you really don’t feel like cooking.
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is a really easy meal. My kids love the Ikea version of this, it’s a one-pot meal, and it’s really a “dump meal.” This means that you can just toss everything in the Instant Pot, and you get a delicious meal.
- 1 pound frozen meatballs
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups egg noodles
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Start by adding the frozen meatballs to the bottom of the Instant Pot Bowl.
- Then add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper, to the pot.
- Spread the egg noodles on top of the meatballs.
- Secure the lid on top of the Instant Pot, making sure that the vent is in the sealed position.
- Then set the manual high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release.
- When the time is up, open the lid (do not force the lid open) when the pin drops and you can easily open the Instant Pot. Open and stir the pasta.
- Mix in the half and half and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: easy homemade instant pot swedish meatballs instant pot swedish meatballs cream of mushroom soup instant pot frozen meatballs cream of mushroom soup instant pot swedish meatballs keto instant pot beef stroganoff with frozen meatballs pressure cooker swedish meatballs with frozen meatballs instant pot meatballs and gravy instant pot swedish meatballs paleo