Instant Pot Easter Rice Krispie Treats –It’s Easter time, and you’re looking for a way to use the Instant Pot. What better way than to make this yummy Rice Krispie treats! Let’s get cooking!
Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with these Instant Pot Rice Krispie Treats! We’re going to show you how easy it is to whip up a batch of Easter desserts in your Instant Pot.
They’ll be ready before the kids finish hunting for eggs, and they won’t need any help from mom or dad. You can even make them ahead of time and store them until you’re ready to serve! The whole family will love this recipe, so don’t be afraid to experiment with other flavors like vanilla, peanut butter, or chocolate.
If you are looking for some incredible Instant Pot Baked Goods, some of my favorite recipes are INSTANT POT PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE, INSTANT POT PUMPKIN PIE, INSTANT POT FUNNEL CAKES, and INSTANT POT MONKEY BREAD.
What Are Rice Krispie Treats?
The original Rice Krispie Treat recipe is a classic, easy-to-make dessert that kids and adults alike love. The treat can be made in minutes with just three basic ingredients, making it perfect for last-minute emergencies or as an after-school snack. It’s also the ideal dish for any occasion, whether you’re hosting friends at your place or bringing treats to a party!
They are so good, and you will never guess that making them in the Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot is even possible!
Ingredients Needed For Instant Pot Easter Rice Krispie Treats
- Rice Krispie Treats
- Candy, M&Ms or Reeses Pieces
- Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi
How To Make Instant Pot Easter Rice Krispie Treats
Place your butter into the Instant Pot Bowl, and then press the saute’ button. Let it melt. Just keep on moving it around so it doesn’t burn (it only takes a minute or so)
Then add the marshmallows, saute’ until the marshmallows are completely melted, and the mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Then remove the entire pan from the Instant Pot. Please use Instant Pot gloves and place them on a hot pad to not burn your surface.
Mix in the cereal, mix well. So everything is well blended. Meanwhile, spray your lasagna pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Spread your batter into the prepared pan and smooth with a spoon. Then press in some Easter M&Ms, Scatter them throughout the treat. Let set and then cut into squares. Enjoy!
- Line your baking dish with parchment paper to make the process of coating bars easier and cleaner. It will also make it a lot easier when you remove the parchment paper to cut them into squares.
- If you are making the perfect Rice Krispie Treatsuse fresh marshmallows.
- Press them firmly down with your fingers to really make them amazing! To make sure that your fingers do not stick, spray your hands with cooking spray.
How To Store:
Store in an airtight container for two to three days. Store at room temperature; otherwise, they will harden.
How To Make this Gluten Free?
Are you looking for a gluten-free dessert? These are naturally gluten-free. Just make sure to purchase a box of Rice Krispies that is labeled as Gluten Free.
Why do my rice krispies treats get hard?
There is nothing more disappointing than a hard, stale rice Krispies treat. But why does this happen? The only reason they will get hard is if you press them hard in the pan.
For best results, make sure that your marshmallows and cereal are fresh.
Do rice krispie treats need to be refrigerated?
Rice Krispie treats are a classic, kid-friendly dessert. But refrigerating them will cause them to harden, and they will become dense treats.
So, for best results, leave them covered and placed at room temperature.
Can you freeze rice krispie treats?
No. They will not freeze and thaw well. Make a fresh batch when you want this treat!
More Instant Pot Recipes:
- INSTANT POT MEXICAN RICE
- INSTANT POT CANDIED NUTS
- EASY INSTANT POT SALSA CHICKEN
- INSTANT POT HOMEMADE GHEE
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Instant Pot Easter Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter, unsalted butter
- 10 1/2 ounces marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 12 ounces Easter M&M's mini or regular size.
- Place your butter into the Instant Pot Bowl, and then press the saute' button. Let it melt. Just keep on moving it around so it doesn't burn (it only takes a minute or so)
- Then add the marshmallows, saute' until the marshmallows are completely melted, and the mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
- Then remove the entire pan from the Instant Pot. Please use Instant Pot gloves and place them on a hot pad to not burn your surface.
- Mix in the cereal, mix well. So everything is well blended. Meanwhile, spray your lasagna pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread your batter into the prepared pan and smooth with a spoon. Then press in some Easter M&Ms, Scatter them throughout the treat.
- Let set and then cut into squares.
- Let set and then cut into squares.
- Instant Pot