Is there anything better than Dying Easter Eggs without all of the mess? Today, I give you my version of Air Fryer Easter Eggs.
If you love coloring Easter Eggs but dread them every year because who really wants to clean up the mess, I give you a mess-free version, all made in the air fryer!
My kids had the greatest time this year, coloring Easter Eggs, all with the help of the air fryer.
If you are looking for some other great and easy Air Fryer Egg Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BARNYARD BUSTER WRAP, AIR FRYER BREAKFAST EGG ROLLS, AIR FRYER HAM, AND CHEESE OMELETTE and AIR FRYER CHORIZO EGG MUFFINS.
How To Make Air Fryer Easter Eggs
This is the only ingredient that you will really need (besides the dyes, which we will get to later in this post)
Place the eggs into the air fryer basket (I used a bowl, so they would not roll around and crack, it’s optional). Set the temperature to 250 degrees F, air fryer setting for 15 minutes.
Place into a bowl of cold water since that will stop the cooking process. Let completely cool, and then continue with the coloring process.
Some of the Best Coloring And Vibrant Color Tablets- (affiliate link included)
Air Fryer Easter Eggs
- 12 eggs
- Set your eggs in a trivet or tray, anything to prevent them from flying around the air fryer.
- I tried to get them not to roll. That was the hardest part of the recipe.
- Set your temperature to 250 degrees F, air fryer setting,
- Set your time for 16 minutes.
- After the time is up, use tongs and place the cooked eggs directly into cold water, this will stop the cooking process.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Then color as directed.
- Air Fryer