Air Fryer Country Spam and Eggs is the ultimate comfort food, but it can be hard to get those perfect crispy edges. Well, worry no more!
With this easy air fryer recipe, you’ll enjoy all the flavors of country spam and eggs without having to stand at a hot stove flipping around pan-fried pieces of Spam. A delicious combination of comfort and convenience that will have your taste buds singing – try out our air-fryer country spam and eggs today!
Air Fryer cooking is so fast, it’s like a dinner-time miracle. Cut your meal time prep down to minutes with the marvel of air fryers! This Air Fryer Country Spam and Eggs dish will definitely prove just that—it only takes 15 to 20 minutes for a delicious, hearty breakfast!
Go beyond regular pan-fried versions or microwaved meals and put some real flavor into your mornings with this mouth-watering country spam and eggs meal – done in an air fryer. No deep frying is needed here – just crisp amazingness ready within the blink of an eye. So let’s set the timer and get cooking; you won’t regret trying out this easy yet delightful dish today!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Country Spam and Eggs
Have you ever tried making a delicious breakfast using your air fryer? If not, then you are in for a treat! Country Spam and Eggs is one of my favorite dishes to make in the air fryer because it cooks quickly and the result is always delicious. In this post, I will guide you through how to recreate this classic breakfast dish with ease using just a few simple ingredients. With all of the amazing flavors coming together, you won’t want to stop at just one plate! So let’s get started on learning everything we need for our Air Fryer Country Spam and Eggs.
Remember the step-by-step instructions, and the detailed ingredients list is below in the printable recipe card, as well as nutritional information.
- Spam: If you do not want to use Spam, you can also use diced cooked ham or leftover Easter Ham.
- Egg: Use large room-temperature eggs or 6 medium eggs.
- Cheddar Cheese: Use shredded cheese or diced cheddar cheese slices.
- Heavy Whipping Cream: You can also use almond milk, coconut milk, or a dairy-free alternative.
- Butter: Use unsalted butter, otherwise the dish will be very salty.
How To Cook Country Spam and Eggs In Air Fryer
Do you want to learn a unique twist on the classic dish of Spam and Eggs? Country Spam and eggs are a traditional Hawaiian breakfast that makes for an easy, flavorful meal. This inspired spin uses Air Fryers to give your breakfast an extra bit of crunch! With this simple step-by-step guide, you’ll be cooking up delicious Country Spam and Eggs in no time – so let’s get started!
Step One: Prepare The Spam
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, using the air fryer setting. Preahte for 2-3 minutes. Slice your spam into thin rectangular pieces. Cook the Spam for 10-12 minutes, at 400 degrees F, and flip about halfway through the cooking process.
Once the spam is fully cooked, chop it into bite-sized cubes, and set aside.
Step Two: Air Fry The Eggs
Reduce the air fryer temperature to 300 degrees F, using the air fryer setting. Melt the butter in an air fryer safe bowl, or pan. In a large bowl whisk the eggs and heavy whipping cream together. Pour into the prepared bowl (or pan) in the air fryer.
Cook the eggs for 3 minutes at 300F. After three minutes, stir the eggs. Cook the eggs for two more minutes.
Step Three: Cook The Eggs Scramble In Air Fryer
Once the eggs are finished, add the cubes of spam and stir. Add 2 oz of cheese, then cook for the final two minutes. Add the remaining 2 oz of cheese to the top and serve.
Step Four: Serving
Serve with a drizzle of hot sauce, or serve with fresh herbs.
Tips For Cooking Spam Country Spam Scramble In Air Fryer
Spam country scramble is a delicious and easy breakfast recipe that can be made quickly in an air fryer. Here are some tips for cooking Spam country scramble in an air fryer:
- Use thin slices of Spam: Thin slices of Spam cook more evenly and crisp up better than thicker slices. If your Spam slices are too thick, you can cut them in half or use a meat mallet to pound them thinner.
- Preheat the air fryer: It’s important to preheat your air fryer to the correct temperature before cooking the Spam. This helps to ensure that the Spam cooks evenly and becomes crispy on the outside.
- Cut the Spam into small pieces: Cut the Spam into small, bite-sized pieces before cooking. This makes it easier to cook the Spam evenly and also ensures that it cooks faster.
- Use a non-stick spray: To prevent the Spam from sticking to the air fryer basket, spray the basket with a non-stick cooking spray before adding the Spam.
- Stir the Spam frequently: To ensure that the Spam cooks evenly and doesn’t burn, stir it frequently during cooking. This also helps to create crispy, golden-brown edges on the Spam.
By following these tips, you can create a delicious and satisfying Spam country scramble in your air fryer that is crispy, flavorful, and easy to make.
What To Serve With Spam and Eggs?
Spam and eggs is a classic breakfast dish that is satisfying and easy to make. If you’re looking to round out your meal and create a more substantial breakfast, here are some ideas for what to serve with spam and eggs:
- Air Fryer Toast: Toasted bread is a classic accompaniment to eggs and spam. You can use any type of bread you prefer, such as white bread, whole grain bread, or sourdough bread.
- Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes: Potatoes can be diced and cooked in a skillet with onions and bell peppers for a delicious and filling breakfast side dish.
- Fresh fruit: A side of fresh fruit such as berries, melons, or sliced bananas can add a refreshing and healthy element to your breakfast.
- Avocado: Sliced avocado can add a creamy and nutritious element to your breakfast. You can serve it on top of your eggs or on the side.
- Air Fryer Grilled Vegetables
- : Grilled vegetables such as asparagus, zucchini, or mushrooms can add a savory and flavorful contrast to the salty and savory flavors of the spam and eggs.
- Air Fryer Baked Beans: Baked beans are a classic breakfast side dish that pairs well with eggs and spam. You can make them from scratch or use canned beans for a quick and easy option.
Overall, there are many different sides that can be served with spam and eggs to create a more complete and satisfying breakfast. Experiment with different combinations to find the ones that work best for you.
How To Store Country Eggs and Ham
If you have leftover country eggs and ham, it’s important to store them properly to ensure they stay fresh and safe to eat. Here’s how to store country eggs and ham:
- Let the eggs and ham cool: Before storing the country eggs and ham, allow them to cool to room temperature. This helps to prevent condensation from forming, which can cause the food to become soggy or spoil.
- Store in airtight containers: Transfer the country eggs and ham to airtight containers, such as glass or plastic containers with tight-fitting lids. This helps to keep them fresh and prevents odors from escaping and contaminating other foods in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate promptly: Store the country eggs and ham in the refrigerator within two hours of cooking. This helps to prevent the growth of bacteria that can cause foodborne illness.
- Consume within 3-4 days: Cooked country eggs and ham should be consumed within 3-4 days of storage in the refrigerator. After that time, they should be discarded to avoid the risk of food poisoning.
By following these steps, you can safely store leftover country eggs and ham in the refrigerator and enjoy them later as a quick and easy breakfast or lunch option.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER KEY LIME PIE
- AIR FRYER SALMON BITES
- REHEATING SWEET POTATO AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER MEATLOAF WITH BOURBON GLAZE
- AIR FRYER BROWN BUTTER APPLE BLONDIES
Air Fryer Country Spam and Eggs
- 24 ounces Spam
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, separated
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F, using the air fryer setting. Preahte for 2-3 minutes. Slice your spam into thin rectangular pieces. Cook the Spam for 10-12 minutes, at 400 degrees F, and flip about halfway through the cooking process.
- Once the spam is fully cooked, chop it into bite-sized cubes, and set aside.
- Reduce the air fryer temperature to 300 degrees F, using the air fryer setting. Melt the butter in an air fryer safe bowl, or pan. In a large bowl whisk the eggs and heavy whipping cream together. Pour into the prepared bowl (or pan) in the air fryer.
- Cook the eggs for 3 minutes at 300F. After three minutes, stir the eggs. Cook the eggs for two more minutes.
- Once the eggs are finished, add the cubes of spam and stir. Add 2 oz of cheese, then cook for the final two minutes. Add the remaining 2 oz of cheese to the top and serve.
- Serve with a drizzle of hot sauce, or serve with fresh herbs.
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven