Air Fryer Toast —There is no better way to perfectly toast bread than with your Air Fryer! Today I will show you how to make toast with your air fryer!
So, you can ditch your toaster and make a perfect toast, right in your own Air Fryer Basket or Oven! Amazing!
You do not need a special button to make toast. With a few settings, you can perfectly toast bread and flavor it however you like. My kids love it with fresh butter and herbs, but anything works!
There are so many ways to dress up toast. Some of my favorites are Air Fryer Toast Recipes are AIR FRYER FRIED EGG SANDWICH, AIR FRYER RICOTTA TOAST WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATOES, AIR FRYER BAKED APPLE TOAST, and AIR FRYER BANANA NUT ENGLISH MUFFINS.
Why Make Toast In Your Air Fryer!
Do you know that one of the most requested questions is to make toast in my air fryer? The answer, of course, is yes! This is great because you can get rid of your toaster on your counter and make more room for your Air Fryer!
Reasons why you will love toasting your bread in the air fryer.
- You can make a whole batch of bread in your air fryer, feeding your family all at once (depending on which air fryer you own)
- This recipe will work for any toast, no need to experiment. Find one time and temperature, and you are done. Perfect toast every single time!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Toast
- Butter or Olive Oil
- Herbs or Other Seasonings
How To Make Air Fryer Toast
Start by covering your bread, on the top only with olive oil. Then, I used my sprayer and sprayed generously olive oil over the toast.
Place in the air fryer basket. Set the timer for 2 to 5 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Some Pro Tips For Making The Best Toast
- Single-layer works best, do not try to overlap your bread.
- If you are using an air fryer oven, use the lower rack for your bread. Otherwise, it will tend to get dark too soon (and burn)
- The cooking time will really depend on what air fryer you own, so experiment with a piece of bread to start.
- Gluten-Free Bread will work the same way.
- You can use Paleo Bread, and the recipe will work the same.
- You can easily make homemade garlic bread by adding butter, minced garlic, and herbs. Easy peasy!
- The thickness of your bread will ultimately determine your cooking time!
Can An Air Fryer Toast Bread?
Yes, this is a perfect recipe, especially as you add new kitchen gadgets to your counters. For example, you may want to save room and ditch your toaster.
Although some air fryers have a toast function, you do not need one. All you need to do is season your bad and place it into the air fryer!
If you do not want any butter or olive oil on your bread, that’s ok too, although it does tend to dry out!
A great option that makes really great toast is an Air Fryer Grill Pan; this makes some of the best toast I have ever had!
How To Make Plain Toast In Your Air Fryer
I do not like plain bread in the Air Fryer, I would highly recommend that you use either olive oil or butter, which will keep your bread moist.
But if you are looking to make plain toast, the recipe will work exactly the same.
Topping Ideas for Air Fryer Toasted Bread
This will work with any of your favorite toppings, some of my family’s favorites:
- Jam or Jelly
- Cream Cheese
- Peanut Butter or Nut Butters
- Avocado Toast
- Oven Face Tuna Sandwich
OTHER AIR FRYER RECIPES AND IDEAS YOU WILL LOVE
- AIR FRYER GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN BANANA NUT BREAD
- AIR FRYER MACARONI & CHEESE
- FROZEN CHICKEN BREAST IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER PIZZA POCKETS
- CRISPY AIR FRYER EGGPLANT PARMESAN
- FROZEN CHICKEN PATTIES IN THE AIR FRYER
- 2–4 slices bread, any type
- olive oil spray or butter
- Start by covering your bread, on the top only with olive oil or butter.
- Place in the air fryer basket.
- Set the time for 2 to 4 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Remove from the air fryer basket, cut in half, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1102Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 1872mgCarbohydrates: 184gFiber: 10gSugar: 21gProtein: 33g