Air Fryer Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups — These fried Reese’s are the perfect way to treat yourself or offer as a fun, sweet snack at your next get-together. These delicious treats come in Festive Chocolate Covered and original flavors so everyone can enjoy them!
Everyone who knows me knows I love a good Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. How about it wrapped around and then air-fried to perfection? This makes a fantastic snack for the entire family, and more importantly, it’s a fun snack to make as a family—Air Fryer Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
So most like you, my kids are home more these days. And I have two teenage boys, who are always in the kitchen looking for something to eat, and we had some leftover candy. Sad to say that we bought a ton, hoped for the best, and only had a couple of visitors.
So what does one do with the leftover candy? Of course, it is. I know you are sitting there nodding your head. But, how about if we air fried it? How amazing would the melted peanut butter and chocolate get? Do you know where I am heading?
Let me remind you, I am always, always thinking about how to air fry something. It’s my obsession. It’s ok. I could have worse ones. My son and I love Reese’s; we just always have, so today’s FUN (cause we all need some fun today)!
What Are Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups?
What are Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups? This is a question that many people ask. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are a chocolate-coated confectionery that consists of two round, crispy wafers with a layer of smooth peanut butter filling in between. This delicious treat is so popular that the company has released many variations on this iconic product, including Reese’s Pieces, Reese’s Sticks, and even candy corn! What are your favorite ways to enjoy these cups?.
Our Newest Video & Recipe: How To Make Air Fryer Reese Cup Bombs
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Crescent Rolls
- Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- Olive Oil Spray
- Powdered Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Unroll the crescent dough.
- Add one mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in the middle.
- Roll up into a ball, making sure the Reeses cup is covered and the seams are closed.
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil
- Set into a greased air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 5 to 8 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Let cool slightly, dust with some powdered sugar.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- For best results, serve these warm. As they cool down, the dough starts to harden.
- You can use either crescent dough or biscuit dough. Biscuit dough will make the pastry a bit thicker, but either will work.
- Mini Reese Cups are perfect here, but you can also use the regular size ones, cut the em first.
- Use your fingers to pinch the edges.
Serve with either a drizzle of chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, peanut butter sauce, or even just a dusting of powdered sugar.
How To Store:
These are best served right after air frying, but let them cool to room temperature and place them into an airtight container if you have any leftovers. Keep them at room temperature. They will last for 1 to 2 days.
You can either reheat in the microwave or the air fryer right before reserving.
How To Freeze:
These freeze quite well. I love making a batch over the weekend and freezing them for my kids for a quick snack; they can toss in the air fryer.
To freeze, prepare as directed, but do not air fry. Individually wrap them in saran wrap, and then place them in a freezer bag. They will last for 1 to 2 months.
More Air Fryer Desserts:
- AIR FRYER FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER BLONDIES
- AIR FRYER FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER PIE CRUST RECIPE
- AIR FRYER MONSTER COOKIES
- AIR FRYER LEMON CUPCAKES
Everyone who knows me knows I love a good Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. How about it wrapped around and then air fried to perfection? This makes an amazing snack for the entire family, and more importantly, it’s a fun snack to make as a family—Air Fryer Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bombs.
- 1 package Crescent Dough
- 8 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Cooking Spray
- Powdered Sugar
Unroll the crescent dough.
Add one mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in the middle.
Roll up into a ball, making sure the Reeses cup is covered, and the seams are closed.
Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil, or cooking spray.
Set into a greased air fryer basket.
Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 to 8 minutes, air fryer setting.
Let cool slightly, dust with some powdered sugar.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply