Want an easy and delicious breakfast for your family that won’t break the bank? Great Value Frozen French Toast Sticks in Air Fryer a try in your air fryer! They are amazing!
And with just a few minutes of prep time, you can have a hot, tasty breakfast that everyone will love. These make a great weekend breakfast or even a quick weeknight meal when you need something fast. Have you tried making frozen French toast sticks in your air fryer? What are your thoughts below in the comment section?
The Best Air Fryer Breakfast
Enjoy an easy and delicious breakfast with frozen french toast sticks from the air fryer!
The perfect combination of crunchy and tender treats cook up in just 6 minutes – no thawing required. Kids will love dipping them into their favorite syrup, while adults can pair them with other morning favorites for a hearty meal.
Whether you’re looking to whip something up quickly or seeking a fun dessert idea, frozen french toast has covered you!
Great Value French Toast Sticks In Air Fryer
Great Value Frozen French Toast Sticks are great when you need an easy yet tasty breakfast that is a real-time saver.
These Great Value French Toast sticks are available at your local Walmart, usually right in the freezer section, with other frozen breakfast foods like waffles and pancakes!
Ingredients Needed For Great Value Frozen French Toast Sticks in Air Fryer
Frozen French toast sticks are one of the best breakfast options you can make in your air fryer. These delicious french toast sticks are sure to impress your family and friends, and they’re also a great way to start your day off on the right foot.
To make frozen french toast sticks in your air fryer, you’ll need:
- Great Value Cinnamon French Toast Sticks (Frozen) or Great Value Original French Toast Sticks
- Cooking Spray
- Serve With Fresh Berries, Whipped Cream, or Maple Syrup
How To Cook Great Value Frozen French Toast Sticks in Air Fryer
French toast sticks are a popular breakfast food that’s easy to make with the help of an air fryer. Air fryers use hot air and convection to cook food without oil, making them a healthier way to enjoy French toast sticks. Here’s how you can make delicious French toast in your air fryer at home.
Step One: Spray your basket with cooking spray or nonstick spray. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
Step Two: Remove the frozen French toast sticks from the packaging, and place them in the air fryer basket, leaving space around the French toast sticks for the hot air to circulate.
Step Three: Set the cooking time for 5-7 minutes at 400 degrees f.
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast option that is also crowd-friendly? Try making frozen french toast in your air fryer!
- Crowding: For best results, leave plenty of space around the frozen french toast sticks, so the hot air can circulate freely around the French Toast sticks, cooking them to perfection.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, it’s important to watch the French toast as they cook up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you put french toast sticks in the air fryer
Yes, making French toast sticks in the air fryer is easy and quick. The hot air circulating around the frozen French toast makes them amazing, crispy on the outside, and warm and tender on the inside!
Can you put french toast sticks in the toaster
Yes! The age-old question of whether you can put french toast sticks in the toaster has confused people for years, but we’re here to set the record finally. With a few simple changes, you can turn regular grocery store-bought French toast sticks into a delicious snack or breakfast using nothing more than your regular toaster! From knowing what kind of frozen French toast sticks are best and tips on how long to keep them in the toaster, this guide will show you exactly how to make perfect French toast every single time.
What are Great Value French toast sticks made of?
You’ve likely seen Great Value French toast sticks in the freezer aisle when shopping for breakfast items, but do you know what goes into them?
These convenient treats have become a staple of many American pantries. The good news is that their ingredients are similar to full-sized French toast sticks.
How many calories are in them
According to the package from Wal-Mart, they have about 320 calories for 5 French toast sticks. There are 20 sticks in each package.
Should I thaw them beforehand?
Frozen French toast sticks do not need to be thawed before air frying. In fact, I recommend that you keep all of your frozen foods frozen before air frying; they come out so much better!
How to store leftover French toast
Place the French toast in an airtight container and refrigerate it, where it will last for 2-3 days.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CRESCENT ROLLS
- AIR FRYER KALE CHIPS NO OIL
- HOW TO REHEAT CRAB RANGOON IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE
- REHEAT CALAMARI IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FROZEN SWEET POTATO FRIES
- AIR FRYER PEACH DUMP CAKE
- KETO AIR FRYER PORK CHOPS
- PAGODA EGG ROLLS AIR FRYER
French toast sticks are a great way to start your day. They’re easy to make, and they taste delicious. If you’re looking for a quick breakfast that’s sure to satisfy, give these Great Value Frozen French Toast Sticks a try in your air fryer. You won’t be disappointed!
Great Value Frozen French Toast Sticks in Air Fryer
- 1 package Great Value Frozen French Toast Sticks
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, optional
- Spray your basket with cooking spray or nonstick spray. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Remove the frozen French toast sticks from the packaging, and place them in the air fryer basket, leaving space around the French toast sticks for the hot air to circulate
- Set the cooking time for 5-7 minutes at 400 degrees f.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray