Who doesn’t love warm and gooey sweet treats? Especially when it’s made with wholesome ingredients like brown butter, apples, and cinnamon. Today’s recipe is Air Fryer Brown Butter Apple Blondies!
Our air fryer brown butter apple blondies are full of delicious flavor that your family won’t resist. Not only is this recipe super easy to make, but it also comes together quickly in your trusty air fryer for a truly moist and delicious treat any time of year! So what are you waiting for? Let’s get baking!
Are you someone who loves to bake? If caramelized brown butter and tart apples singing on a bed of warm spices sounds like music to your ears, this recipe for air fryer brown butter apple blondies is just what you need! This easy yet decadent dessert will have everyone raving with its crunchy edges, chewy center, and luxurious combination of flavors.
Whether you’re treating yourself or having guests over, these heavenly treats are sure to be a big hit (and the best part is that they can all be made in an air fryer!). Get ready to satisfy those cravings with this delicious twist on regular blondies!
What Are Brown Butter Apple Blondies?
Brown butter apple blondies are a delicious and unique twist on traditional blondies. They combine the nutty flavor of browned butter with sweet apples and a moist, chewy texture that’s sure to be a hit with everyone! The combination of flavors gives these blondies an irresistible aroma and taste.
These bars are easy to make so you can whip them up quickly for any occasion. They make the perfect treat to bring to parties or enjoy as an after-dinner dessert. Serve them warm with a scoop of ice cream and caramel sauce, and you have a delicious treat that everyone will love! So, try out this tasty recipe — brown butter apple blondies are sure to be a hit!
Why Make Blondies In Air Fryer
Making blondies in an air fryer is a great way to quickly and easily enjoy your favorite dessert.
Additionally, air frying helps to keep the texture and flavor of your blondies intact while they cook at high temperatures. The result is a delicious and perfectly cooked blondie that can be enjoyed as either a dessert on its own or as an accompaniment to other desserts. With minimal ingredients and effort, anyone can make a scrumptious batch of air fryer blondies in no time!
So if you’re looking for a decadent treat with little fuss, why not try making blondies in an air fryer? You won’t be disappointed! With just a few simple steps, you can bake delicious batches of air fryer blondies in no time.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Brown Butter Apple Blondies
Ready for a comforting autumn dessert? Tired of regular apple pie or tart recipes? Give these delicious air fryer brown butter apple blondies a try! Easily customizable, they make the perfect sweet addition to gatherings with family and friends. Prepare all the necessary ingredients before you start: cinnamon, oats, dried apples, light brown sugar, melted butter — plus all-purpose flour to bind it all together. Perfectly chewy and crispy on the outside, this treat will become your favorite fall dessert in no time!
- Apples: Use any firm apples that have been peeled and cored.
- Brown Sugar: Adds great flavor and sweetness to the dessert.
- Butter: Use unsalted butter that has been cut into slices.
- Flour: Use regular all-purpose flour or gluten-free all-purpose flour for a tasty gluten-free dessert.
- Eggs: Use large room-temperature eggs.
- Baking Powder: Use fresh baking powder.
- Seasonings and Spices: Kosher Salt, Ground Cinnamon, and Pure Vanilla Extract
- Icing: Butter, Powdered Sugar, Milk, and Vanilla Extract
How To Cook Brown Butter Apple Blondies In Air Fryer
Step One: Prepare The Baking Pan
Prepare a square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Step Two: Brown The Butter
Brown the butter for both the blondies and the icing together. Place the butter slices into a skillet over medium heat and melt while stirring constantly. Continue to cook for 5-7 minutes or until small brown flecks begin to form. Remove from heat and pour into a glass bowl or container until ready for use.
Step Three: Cook The Apples
Add the diced apples, ⅓ cup of brown sugar, and ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon to the pan used for the butter. Cook for 4-5 minutes over medium heat until softened; remove from heat and set aside.
Step Four: Prepare The Apple Blondie Batter
Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and remaining ground cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine a cup of the browned butter, remaining brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until well mixed. Stir the browned butter mixture into the flour and stir until just combined. Fold the apples into the mixture.
Step Four: Prepare The Batter Into The Prepared Pan
Spread half of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. (This recipe makes two batches)
Step Five: Air Fry The Blondies
Set the air fryer setting to 320 degrees and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the blondies are cooked.
Step Six: Prepare The Icing
While the blondies cool, make the icing. Stir the remaining browned melted butter, confectioners sugar, milk, and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract until well mixed and smooth. Drizzle or spread over the blondies.
Step Seve: Serving
Slice into bars and serve. Great topped with a scoop of ice cream, enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1-2 days, refrigerate for 5-7 days, or freeze for up to 2-3 months.
- Cooked in a 5.8qt Cosori Air Fryer.
What Are The Best Pans To Cook Blondies In Air Fryer
Cooking your blondies in an air fryer is a great way to get them perfectly cooked without worrying about burning the edges or having an undercooked center. The best pans for cooking blondies in an air fryer are metal baking pans, silicone molds, and foil containers.
- Metal baking pans come in various shapes and sizes, so you can choose one that fits perfectly into your air fryer. They heat evenly and easily remove from the air fryer without sticking or breaking apart. Just make sure to grease the pan before adding in your blondie batter.
- Silicone molds come in various fun shapes and sizes and are perfect for making individual blondies. They heat evenly in an air fryer, but you’ll want to ensure they’re securely placed in the basket before cooking. Once your blondies are done baking, they should easily pop out of the molds without sticking.
- Disposable Foil Containers are ideal for large batches of blondies since they can hold the batter without leaking. The aluminum material heats evenly in the air fryer, so you don’t have to worry about hot spots or burning. Make sure to grease the container before adding your batter for easier removal later.
Using one of these pans and following a few simple steps, making perfect blondies in your air fryer is simple and hassle-free.
How To Store Blondies
Cooked blondies can last for up to five days when stored correctly. To ensure your blondies stay fresh and moist, follow the steps below:
- Allow cooked blondies to cool completely before you store them. Ensure they are completely cooled, as any residual warmth left in the pan could cause condensation and make the blondies soggy.
- Cover the blondies with a lid or plastic wrap and tightly seal them to prevent air exposure.
- Store the blondies in the refrigerator for up to four days or on the countertop at room temperature for up to two days.
- If you don’t plan on eating the blondies within five days, store them in an airtight container and place them in the freezer. They will last up to 3 months if stored this way.
- When you are ready to enjoy your frozen blondies, allow them to thaw at room temperature for a few hours before serving. This ensures that their texture stays moist and delicious.
Following these steps, you can easily store cooked blondies and enjoy them for days!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- REHEATING SWEET POTATO AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER MEATLOAF WITH BOURBON GLAZE
- AIR FRYER MEXICAN CORN DIP
- EASY AIR FRYER PEACH CRISP
- AIR FRYER CHEESY CAULIFLOWER BAKE
- AIR FRYER MACAROONS
- EASY AIR FRYER CURRY TOFU
Air Fryer Brown Butter Apple Blondies!
- 2 cups apples, peeled cored and diced
- 2 cups brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup butter, unsalted, sliced
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Prepare a square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Brown the butter for both the blondies and the icing together. Place the butter slices into a skillet over medium heat and melt while stirring constantly. Continue to cook for 5-7 minutes or until small brown flecks begin to form. Remove from heat and pour into a glass bowl or container until ready for use.
- Add the diced apples, ⅓ cup of brown sugar, and ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon to the pan used for the butter. Cook for 4-5 minutes over medium heat until softened; remove from heat and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and remaining cinnamon.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine a cup of the browned butter, remaining brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until well mixed.
- Stir the browned butter mixture into the flour mix and stir until just combined. Fold the apples into the mixture.
- Spread half of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. (This recipe makes two batches)
- Set the air fryer setting to 320 degrees and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the blondies are cooked through.
- While the blondies cool, make the icing. Stir together the remaining browned melted butter, confectioners sugar, milk and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract until well mixed and smooth. Drizzle or spread over the blondies.
- Slice into bars and serve. Great topped with a scoop of ice cream, enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan