Instant Pot Monkey Bread — Do you love to cook? If so, then this blog post is for you! This recipe will show you how to make Monkey Bread.
Instant Pot Monkey Bread with only 5 ingredients is one of the most leisurely breakfasts you can make for your family, and it is the perfect cinnamon pull-apart bread.
This is also the perfect Holiday breakfast, so if you are looking for something special for either Thanksgiving or Christmas, look no further than Instant Pot Monkey Bread.
If you are not familiar with monkey bread, they are pull-apart bread that uses premade biscuit dough (found in the refrigerator section). The monkey bread made today was prepared in a bundt pan, which is perfect for the Instant Pot since you do not have to worry about the middle being cooked in the middle. (A common problem)
Today, I made this for breakfast, and my kids loved it! This is a great family breakfast. You can use your hands and tear a piece off, but if you are with guests, feel free to use a knife, this makes for an excellent presentation.
Ingredients Needed For Instant Pot Monkey Bread
- Biscuit Dough
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Bundt Pan
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
How To Make Monkey Bread Instant Pot
Start by spraying your Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Then add the water to the Instant pot Bowl.
Set the trivet into the Instant Pot Bowl. Then cut each biscuit into eight pieces. In a small mixing bowl, mix the sugar and ground cinnamon. Then dip the diced biscuits into the cinnamon-sugar mixture. As you coat the biscuits, place them into the prepared Bundt pan.
When you have used all your biscuits, pour the melted butter over the biscuits. Set the Bundt Pan onto the Trivet. Set manual high pressure for 20 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
Can you use frozen rolls instead of canned biscuits?
Yes, the recipe will work precisely the same. However, you will need to add a few minutes to the cooking time.
Can I use unsalted butter instead of salted butter?
Yes, although you may not want to since it might end up being a bit too salty.
What Bundt cake pan can you use?
More Instant Pot Recipes:
- INSTANT POT CANDIED NUTS
- INSTANT POT SOUTHERN DEVILED EGGS
- AIR FRYER KETO CHEESY PICKLES
- INSTANT POT BBQ MEATBALLS
- INSTANT POT SWEDISH MEATBALLS AND EGG NOODLES
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Instant Pot Monkey Bread
- 2 packags Jumbo Biscuits
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted and melted
- Start by spraying your Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then add the water to the Instant pot Bowl.
- Set the trivet into the Instant Pot Bowl.
- Then cut each biscuit into 8 pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Then dip the diced biscuits into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- As you coat the biscuits, place them into the prepared Bundt pan.
- When you have used all your biscuits, pour the melted butter over the biscuits.
- Set the Bundt Pan onto the Trivet.
- Set manual high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Instant Pot, or Ninja Foodi
- Bundt Cake Pan
- 1 cup water
- 1 Trivet
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray