Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
I usually add a few recipes everyday, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
Just peel the eggs
Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolk (the yellow) and place it into a bowl.
Then add all of the ingredients into a bowl, and mix until smooth.
Then use a piping bag and fill the eggs, or just use a spoon.
If you are going to be making a ton of deviled eggs, I highly recommend this tool
Kitchen Items Used:
- 6 eggs (hardboiled, as in directions)
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons of sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, for garnishing
- sweet gherkin, for garnishing
- Start by placing 1 cup of water in your Instant Pot bowl.
- Then add the trivet into your Instant Pot.
- Set the eggs onto the trivet.
- Add your lid, and make sure it's sealed.
- Set the timer for 5 minutes at high pressure. When the timer beeps, after 5 minutes, do a quick release.
- Then place the eggs in ice water. Either place the eggs in the refrigerator to cool.
- Then cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolk, place the yolks into a bowl.
- Once you, remove all of the yolks from the eggs, mash the yolks up, using a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt, and pepper; and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Once the yolk mixture is smooth, add it to a piping bag and pipe it into the empty white shells.
- Then add a dash of paprika, and a slice of gherkin.