Air Fryer Guacamole Deviled Eggs are so easy to make. Today, I made a great batch of these for my kids’ afternoon snack, and they were creamy and delicious.
If you are looking for a KETO or Low-Carb Friendly Snack, look no further. With the air fryer’s help, I made a batch within minutes, and they are delicious.
I have been enjoying making air fryer hard-boiled eggs, and have been doing so for about three years, now. And my kids love nothing more than great deviled eggs, and I made a few of our favorites, including:
HOW TO MAKE HARD BOIL EGGS IN THE AIR FRYER
This is one of the easiest recipes for new air fryer users. It would help if you had nothing but eggs, no water, and nothing else. Easier than the Instant Pot, easier than boiling the water. This is the true hands-off recipe.
HARD-BOILED EGGS AIR FRYER RECIPE
I put the hard-boiled eggs into an air fryer safe bowl, so they would not rattle around, but you can just put them into the air fryer basket.
This is after they are cooked; not much of a difference. Then I place them in a bowl of cold water.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes-
- AIR FRYER BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES
- AIR FRYER ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- EASY AIR FRYER BACON
- HARD-BOILED EGGS IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER FRICO CUPS (KETO FRIENDLY)
Air Fryer Used For This Recipe:
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
DO NOT FORGET TO PIN:
Air Fryer Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 large avocado
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare the hard-boiled eggs, see post above post, or in a pot of water on the stove.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the yolks and place them in a small bowl.
- Add in the avocado, and mash with a fork.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Fill the eggs
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer