Last week, I made this amazing batch of crispy pepperoni chips, both my husband and I couldn’t stop eating them, they ware great if you are KETO and looking for something crispy to crunch on, Then this week there was much debate if you could do the oven version of this cheese crackers in the air fryer, and guess what, it’s so easy, that anyone can do it, and it takes less than 10 minutes.
Here is how you do it,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
Air Fryer Frico Cups (KETO Friendly)
These are a really easy snack, for KETO friendly diets. They can be used as a chip or cracker, depending on what you are doing. If you want to keep them fresh, just remember to place them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Air Fryer Muffin Tin
- Add about 2 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan cheese per muffin tin
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 5 minutes (air frying setting)
- Let cool, before removing, as they will harden up.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings.