2018, time to eat healthy, and of course, that means with both my Air Fryer and my Instant Pot.
So, I started this morning, by drinking my coffee and playing with Brussels sprouts. And, I have to tell you, they make a very fine breakfast when they are air fried.
I used little ingredients, except for olive oil, because my youngest son is allergic to coconut oil, and seriously, I was hoping that you would try these.
My oldest son, Ethan loved them, unfortunately for my youngest son, they were gone and eaten by his older brother, by the time he awakened.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This is such an easy recipe, and it is KETO friendly, which makes a great addition to any meal, or they are great as a snack.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 16
- Total Time: 21
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetables
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts, cut in half.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- First, start by cutting the Brussel sprouts in half.
- Then place them in a mixing bowl, add the olive oil, salt, and pepper and coat them.
- Add them to your air fryer at 390 degrees F. and cook for 8 minutes, shake the air fryer basket and do it for another 8 minutes.
- Plate and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer brussel sprouts with parmesan air fryer brussel sprouts with balsamic glaze garlic brussel sprouts air fryer air fryer brussel sprouts keto cooking frozen brussel sprouts in air fryer air fryer brussel sprouts skinnytaste air fryer brussel sprouts honey air fryer brussel sprouts temperature