So, you have been following my blog for a while, you know, I’m all about real food for real people. Because, I don’t throw away food, I serve it to my family and friends. So, today, I wanted to show you a very simple recipe, which needs no introduction by me. It’s one of the most popular recipes, “How To Make A Boxed Cake Mix In The Air Fryer.”
“It’s a very simple recipe, all you need to do is find a cake mix that you like. if you want homemade from scratch recipes, I have one for chocolate and one for vanilla. Both are equally awesome, although since I’m a chocolate person (really a chocolate lover, of all things chocolate), I would prefer the chocolate one on my birthday.
One of the best reasons to make the cake in the air fryer is that you really don’t have to watch it. You can set the time and forget about it, and it turns off by itself. And since today, I am having a birthday party, letting me worry about other things, is a luxury.
So, pick out your favorite cake mix. Then grab this fabulous Fat Daddio’s Pan, that is my absolute favorite and I use it both in the Instant Pot and Air Fryer (talk about double duty)
And remember to use a non-stick cooking spray to coat the pan, just as if you were making a regular cake. then follow the directions, and you will have a huge dessert hit at your next birthday party, function, or just as a great dessert in the middle of a hectic week.
I hope you and your family enjoy it!
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Ninja Foodi 1400 Watt Multi-Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Steamer, and Air Fryer w/TenderCrisp Technology, Pressure & Crisping Lid, 6.5 Qt Pot
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, How to Bake a Cake In the Ninja Foodi
This is a really easy way to get started with your Ninja Foodi.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 box any cake mix
- Start with obtaining a cake mix. Any type will work.
- Use the instructions on the cake mix box, to prepare it, every cake mix is different.
- Add the oil, water, and egg.
- Mix well.
- Then prepare your cake pan, by spraying the pan with non-stick cooking spray with flour.
- Fill your bundt cake pan with batter.
- Then add your rack into the Ninja Foodi
- Add a cup of water, to the bottom of the Foodi.
- Set the pan into the Ninja Foodi.
- Set the time for 25 minutes, by pressing the bake option, and set the temperature at 350 degrees.
- Remove the cake.
- After the cake is cooled down a bit, remove the cake, I poured melted chocolate on top.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: ninja foodi cake pan ninja foodi dump cake ninja foodi bundt cake ninja foodi brownies ninja foodi desserts ninja foodi dessert recipes ninja foodi baking pan cupcakes in ninja foodi