It is the time to eat healthily and of course, that means with both my Air Fryer and my Instant Pot.
Brussel sprouts are one of the most overlooked vegetables in the supermarket aisle, they are basically little cabbages. They are usually available year-round.
Here is a step by step guide, to make a great and tasty batch of Brussels Sprouts in your air fryer,
DO NOT FORGET TO PIN—
Air Fryer, Honey Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Crispy and flavorful Brussels spouts with a great flavor enhanced with the sweetness of the honey and the bitternes of the balsamic vinegar.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Start by cutting off the end of the Brussels Sprouts, then cut the sprout in half, it will air-fry more evenly.
- As you cut the ends off and splice the Brussels Sprouts in half, add them to a small mixing bowl.
- Add your olive oil, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Once they are all coated, add them to your air fryer basket or place them on your air fryer tray. (Note: Single layer will cook them more evenly, in an air fryer) Set the temperature to 390 degrees F, for 5 minutes, (air fryer setting) and then add the sauce, and air fry for another 5 minutes, shaking the basket, in between.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
To make the sauce, in a small saucepan, mix togheter the balsamic vinegar nad honey, and bring to a small simmer (about 4 minutes, remember to keep on stirring as honey burns eaisily)
Keywords: air fryer brussel sprouts with balsamic glaze air fryer brussel sprouts with parmesan whole30 brussel sprouts air fryer air fryer brussel sprouts keto air fryer brussel sprouts with balsamic glaze and bacon garlic brussel sprouts air fryer chef aj brussel sprouts air fryer air fryer brussel sprouts honey