It is the time to eat healthily and of course, that means with both my Air Fryer and my Instant Pot.
Brussel sprouts are one of the most overlooked vegetables in the supermarket aisle, they are basically little cabbages. They are usually available year-round.
Here is a step by step guide, to make a great and tasty batch of Brussels Sprouts in your air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Pans, I had a hard time finding, pans that fit, but then one day, I ran around this amazing, which even includes a muffin tin, talk about a score!
Don’t Forget To Pin—Print
These are amazingly awesome and such a simple recipe. The roasting really brings out the nutty flavor of the Brussels Sprouts, I personally love the chared one, which reminds me of the crunch of the chips, especially if you are on KETO. Enjoy!
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into half.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut the Brussels Sprouts in half and then place them into a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil. Make sure that you have enough olive oil to coat all of the Brussels Sprouts if you need more add more, you want to make sure all of them are coated, so they all get roasted.
- Then season with salt and pepper.
- Spread them out in either your air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting for 12 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy
Keywords: air fryer brussel sprouts air fryer brussel sprouts with parmesan air fryer brussel sprouts with balsamic glaze air fryer brussel sprouts with bacon keto cooking frozen brussel sprouts in air fryer garlic brussel sprouts air fryer can you air fry frozen brussel sprouts air fryer recipes