Air Fryer How To Cook Frozen Brussels Sprouts is amazing! If you are looking for a quick and easy side dish, this is one of my favorites!
It has never been easier or faster to make frozen Brussels Sprouts! Loads and loads of flavor, and they are perfectly roasted!
I love a great plate of roasted vegetables, and they are so good! And with the air fryer, it’s super simple. You can toss them in and season them in minutes!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes some of my favorites are AIR FRYER MEXICAN STREET CORN ON THE COB, AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BROWNIES, AIR FRYER BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND BACON, and AIR FRYER AVOCADO FRENCH FRIES.
Why Is This Recipe Perfect For The Air Fryer?
Frozen vegetables do very well in the Air Fryer. They perfectly sear the outside and then cook the middle, so they are all tender.
Some of the resaons I lvoe this recipe:
- You can always have some on hand, nothing like throwing them in for a quick side dish.
- Healthy, with almost no oil, this is a healthy way to serve Brussels Sprouts to your family.
- Seasoning, you can season this with any of your favorites. My son loves Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, but anything works here.
- Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo, KETO, Low Carb Friendly, and Whole30!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer How To Cook Frozen Brussels Sprouts
- Frozen Brussels Sprouts
- Olive Oil Spray
- Black Pepper
How To Cook Frozen Brussels Sprouts In The Air Fryer
Pour the frozen Brussel Sprouts into the air fryer basket, spray the tops with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper. Set the temperature to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting for 10-12 minutes.
About halfway through the cooking process, open the basket, spray more cooking spray on top, and add more seasonings.
- For best results, keep the Brussel Sprouts frozen until you are ready to air fry them, which will produce the best flavor and texture.
- Keep your Brussels Sprouts on a single layer; you really want the hot air to flow evenly and freely around your basket so that the vegetables get perfectly roasted.
- Season frequently with salt, pepper, and other seasonings, for best results.
- Spray some, adding cooking spray if you want them to char or rost up.
- I have made this in several air fryers, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Votex, and another model. The recipe time is about the same in all of them. Basket or Oven, both same.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY FROZEN BRUSSELS SPROUTS?
Buying frozen Brussels Sprouts is a great way to serve vegetables to your family if you are on a budget. They are relatively inexpensive.
I purchased 2 bags of frozen Brussels Sprouts for under $3.00, and they are so much easier than preparing fresh ones.
SEASONING IDEAS FOR BRUSSELS SPROUTS:
Some great ways to spruce up your Frozen Brussels Sprouts besides salt and black pepper are below:
- Minced Garlic
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Parmesan Cheese
- Avocado Oil
Some Other Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 16 Ounces Frozen Brussels Sprouts
- Cooking Spray
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pour the frozen Brussel Sprouts into the air fryer basket, spray the tops with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Set the temperature to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting for 10-12 minutes.
- About halfway through the cooking process, open the basket, spray more cooking spray on top, and add more seasonings.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 42Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 553mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.