Warm, perfectly cooked apples and cranberries covered with a crunchy cinnamon-spiced topping — who doesn’t love the classic combination of an Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Crisp?
With fall in full swing and cooler temperatures sweeping the country, there’s no better time to enjoy this traditional dessert. And thanks to modern kitchen appliances like air fryers, you don’t have to turn on your oven or use extra oil when making this delicious treat.
In today’s recipe, we’ll show you how easy it is to make a healthy yet decadent Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Crisp that your entire family can enjoy!
Cranberry Apple Crisp
The cranberry apple crisp is a delicious and nutritious dish that is easy to make.
Whether you’re entertaining guests or just seeking a cozy weekend dessert, Cranberry Apple Crisp is your perfect solution! This classic fall recipe packs a big flavor and plenty of aromas and will leave your family asking for more. Not only does this simple dish come together in minutes and require minimal ingredients, but it’s also sure to be one of the best desserts you’ll ever make.
From the tartness of the cranberries paired with sweetness from the apples to the crunchy topping sprinkled on top – this Cranberry Apple Crisp might just become your favorite dessert of all time!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Crisp
Nothing says fall like the flavor of apples, cranberries, and oats baked together in a warm and delicious Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Crisp. Imagine having all of those sweet and tart flavors in just one bite! While this dish may seem like it takes hours to prepare, all you need are a few simple ingredients—and air fryer technology is the secret weapon to making this cozy dessert quick and easy. So if you’re craving something seasonal that feels utterly indulgent but not overly complicated to make, look no further than our recipe for Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Crisp.
- Apple: Use firm apples that have been peeled and diced
- Cranberries: Fresh or Frozen
- Flour: Use regular all-purpose flour
- Butter: Use unsalted butter
- Oats: You can use old-fashioned oats for the best flavor
- Brown Sugar: Adds some sweetness
- Seasonings and Spices: Ground Cinnamon, Ground Nutmeg
How To Cook Apple Cranberry Crisp In Air Fryer
Step One: Prepare The Batter
Add flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg to a small bowl.
Step Two: Fold In The Fruit
Mix well with the diced apples, cranberries, and melted butter. Mix well until all the apples and cranberries are coated with sugar.
Step Three: Divide The Mixture
Spray your ramekin with cooking spray, then divide the mixture into the ramekins. Place the ramekins into the air fryer, set the cooking time for 8-10 minutes, and cook at 350 degrees F using the air fryer setting.
Step Four: Topping
Add the oats, butter, brown sugar, and flour in a small bowl, and mix well. Place the topping on top of the fruit and cook for another 8-10 minutes at 320 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fried Apple Cranberry Crisp
There’s nothing better than the comforting aroma of a freshly cooked apple cranberry crisp – except when you make it in an air fryer! This delicious dessert is easy to whip up and, with the right tips, even easier to master. With this guide, discover how a few simple steps can transform ordinary apples and cranberries into a taste sensation that will have everyone coming back for seconds without firing up the oven. Read on to find out what pro tips can help you craft the perfect air-fried apple cranberry crisp!
- Fresh Fruit: Use fresh ingredients whenever possible to get the best results. This will ensure that your apple cranberry crisp is full of flavor and nutrients.
- Sweeter?: If you like your crisp a little sweeter, feel free to add some brown sugar or maple syrup to the recipe. This will give your dish an extra layer of sweetness that everyone will love!
- Timing: Timing is key when air frying your crisp. You want to ensure that the fruits stay nice and crispy, so keep an eye on your food as it’s cooking.
- Serving: Don’t forget to serve your air-fried apple cranberry crisp with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream – it’s the perfect finishing touch to this delicious dish. Enjoy!
What To Serve With The Best Air Fryer Cranberry Apple Crisp
Looking for the perfect dessert to serve alongside your holiday dinner this year? Look no further than the classic and delicious Air Fry Cranberry Apple Crisp! This sweet and satisfying dish perfectly balances tart berries, juicy apples, crunchy toppings, and whipped cream or ice cream.
Whether you’re hosting a large gathering or just looking for something sweet to end your meal, this air fryer cranberry apple crisp is sure to please. So what are you waiting for? Treat yourself today!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON APPLES
- AIR FRYER MISO SALMON
- GREAT VALUE FROZEN FRENCH TOAST STICKS IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT BUFFALO WILD WINGS CHICKEN TENDERS
- AIR FRYER TERIYAKI SALMON
This Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Crisp is the perfect easy and healthy dessert for Fall! It’s made with just a few simple ingredients and comes together in under 30 minutes. This crisp is gluten-free, vegan, and can easily be made oil-free. Enjoy it as is, or top it with some dairy-free ice cream for a special treat!
Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Crisp
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large apples, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Add flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg to a small bowl.
- Mix well with the diced apples, cranberries, and melted butter. Mix well until all the apples and cranberries are coated with sugar.
- Spray your ramekin with cooking spray, then divide the mixture into the ramekins. Place the ramekins into the air fryer, set the cooking time for 8-10 minutes, and cook at 350 degrees F using the air fryer setting.
- Add the oats, butter, brown sugar, and flour in a small bowl, and mix well. Place the topping on top of the fruit and cook for another 8-10 minutes at 320 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
- Air Fryer
- Ramekins, or Oven Safe Bowls