Air Fryer Apples with Cinnamon are so yummy! There is nothing better than sweet and buttery air fried apples. They’re delicious and make for a great snack in only minutes! If you’ve been looking for a great recipe for fried apples, this is one of the best.
Air Fried Apples with Cinnamon
If you’re looking for an easy and healthy autumn treat, look no further than Air Fryer Apples! They make for a fantastic dessert or snack. After all, who doesn’t love air fried cinnamon apples?
You won’t have to worry about turning on your oven thanks to the air fryer. These cinnamon-dusted apples are perfect for getting your sweet fix in the cooler months. Plus, you only need 6 ingredients, and they can be made in under 15 minutes.
They’re crispy on the outside while still being soft on the inside — plus exceptionally flavorful, thanks to a generous dusting of both sugar and cinnamon.
Whether you want to add them to your morning yogurt or snack on them as an after-dinner dessert, these tasty fried apples with cinnamon will become one of your favorite autumn treats once you try them out!
Why You Will Love These Air Fryer Apples
- No-oven required
- Simple ingredients
- Versatile: Serve for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert!
Ingredients Needed For Fried Cinnamon Apples
- Apples: Look for fresh apples without bruising. Below, you’ll find the best apples for frying!
- Ground Cinnamon: Great for adding before and after you air fry, adding some great flavor to the apples!
- Oil: Use high-heat oil, such as olive oil, grapeseed oil, or coconut oil.
- Vanilla: I always use pure vanilla extract to get the best flavor for these fried apples!
- Butter: Use unsalted butter for fried apples so they stay nice and sweet.
- Granulated Sugar: You can also use brown sugar, a sugar substitute, or even maple syrup for added flavor!
How To Make Air Fryer Cinnamon Apples
Step 1: Prepare the apples
Start by peeling and slicing the apples.
Step 2: Toss
Add the peeled and sliced apples to a large bowl, then add the olive oil, ground cinnamon, and pure vanilla extract. Toss until all slices are coated.
Step 3: Air fry
Place your apples into the air fryer basket, then set the cooking time for 8-10 minutes at 380 degrees F. For best results, shake the basket frequently as they cook.
Step 4: Serve
For serving, combine the butter, granulated sugar, and ground cinnamon to a shallow bowl. Toss the cooked fried apples in the mixture right before serving.
Pro Tips For Air Fryer Apples With Cinnamon
- Cutting Your Apples: Since apples tend to brown quickly, you must fry them quickly after slicing. This is not a great recipe to prep ahead of time.
- Apples: For best results, choose fresh and firm apples. I have listed some of the best apples to air fry below.
- Timing: Since all air fryers are slightly different, you must watch the fruit as it fries up and remove it when the slices are soft.
- Crowding: Don’t crowd the air fryer basket! Allow plenty of space for the hot air to circulate around the apples!
Can You Put Fresh Fruit In An Air Fryer?
Yes — this air fryer cinnamon apples recipe is living proof! No need to pre-cook them in the microwave or oven first. Simply add the sliced apples directly into the basket and let your air fryer work its magic.
What Are The Best Apples To Fry?
While you can make air fried apples with many different varieties, some are better than others. Some of the best apples to fry include Fuji and Honeycrisp apples. These varieties have firm flesh and a crisp texture that holds up well when fried.
Additionally, Fuji and Honeycrisp apples are widely available at most grocery stores, making them easy to find and cook. If you prefer yours to be more tart, use Granny Smith instead.
How To Store Air Fried Apples
You can store fried cinnamon apples for up to 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge. When it’s time to enjoy the sweet treat again, pop them into a microwave or back in the air fryer at 350°F — reheat, and they’re ready to eat within minutes!
How To Serve Fried Apples
Looking for a delicious and easy air fryer dessert to impress your guests? Look no further than fried apples with cinnamon topped with ice cream and whipped cream.
Once your apples are cooked to perfection, top them with a scoop of ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle on some of your favorite spices, such as cinnamon or nutmeg, to add extra flavor and texture.
Whether you’re serving them for dessert or as a sweet treat alongside your breakfast or brunch, air fryer apples are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth quickly.
So what are you waiting for? Give this delicious and easy recipe a try today!
More Air Fryer Apple Recipes:
- AIR FRYER APPLE PIE FRENCH TOAST
- AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BAKED OATMEAL
- AIR FRYER APPLE FRENCH TOAST STICKS
- AIR FRYER APPLE CINNAMON WHOOPIE PIES
- AIR FRYER APPLE CHURRO BITES
- AIR FRYER APPLE AND POMEGRANATE COBBLER
There you have it! Now that you know how to make air fryer cinnamon apples, you have the perfect recipe if you’re looking for a healthier alternative to deep-fried apples.
With just a few simple ingredients and an air fryer, you can have these on your table in no time. And they are sure to be a hit for kids and adults alike. So, give them a try the next time you’re in the mood for something sweet!
Air Fryer Apples with Cinnamon
- 4 large apples, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespons butter, unsalted, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, for serving
- Start by peeling and slicing the apples.
- Add the peeled and sliced apples to a large bowl, then add the olive oil, ground cinnamon, and pure vanilla extract.
- Place your apples into the air fryer basket, and set the cooking time for 8-10 minutes, at 380 degrees F, for best results; shake the basket frequently as it cooks.
- Toss with the butter, ground cinnamon and granulated sugar, right before serving.
- Air Fryer