Blackstone Griddle Sausage & Mushroom Flatbread Pizza is amazing! There is nothing better than a grilled pizza.
This is a great and easy meal, a hearty and healthy one with both ground Italian spicy sausage and slivers of mushrooms and onions, and all held together by the melted mozzrella cheese.
I used a premade flatbread crust, but you can always use your own crust. I found a great recipe for a homemade flatbread crust recipe. So, next time I make a flatbread pizza, I will make it with homemade crust.
Although my teens could not get enough of this pizza, so I have a feeling that the next time we make a pizza, it might be my 16 and 18-year old manning the griddle.
If you are new to Blackstone or Griddling, here are some of my tried and true recipes, BLACKSTONE GARLIC BUTTER LAMB CHOPS, BLACKSTONE GRILLED CORN ON THE COB, BLACKSTONE PERFECT GRILLED PORK CHOPS and my family’s favorite BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE MOJO CHICKEN TACOS.
Blackstone Griddle Sausage & Mushroom Flatbread Pizza
For the toppings, I used spicy Italian sausage, but if you are not a fan of the heat, just use regular Italian sausage.
- Flatbread Crust, either store-bought or homemade
- Ground Italian Sausage, hot (spicy) or regular
- Sliced Cooked Onions
- Sliced Raw Mushrooms
- Pesto Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
How To Make Blackstone Flatbread Pizza
Lay down the flatbread crust, spread some pesto on the bottom, then add your cooked sliced onions, ground sausage, diced mushrooms, and scatter some mozzarella cheese on top.
Preheat the grill to medium-high and then place the flatbread on top of the Blackstone Griddle. Cook until fully cooked, 10-15 minutes.
SOME OTHER BLACKSTONE RECIPES-
(affiliate link included)
- 2 Flatbread Crusts
- 6 ounces ground Italian sausage, hot or mild
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2 cups diced mushrooms, any type
- 1/2 cup sauteed onions (regular)
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Lay down the flatbread crust, spread some pesto on the bottom, then add your cooked sliced onions, ground sausage, diced mushrooms, and scatter some mozzarella cheese on top.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high, and then place the flatbread on top of the Blackstone Griddle. Cook until fully cooked, 10-15 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1082Total Fat: 70gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 46gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 1810mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 7gSugar: 10gProtein: 45g