Instant Pot Candied Nuts –Candied nuts are a delicious and easy treat to make for the holidays. They’re perfect to put out with cocktails or as a snack while you watch your favorite team play on TV. And they can be made in just 10 minutes from start to finish! In this blog post, learn how to make these candied nuts in your Instant Pot, so you have even more time on your hands. You’ll love them so much that they’ll become an instant staple at every party you throw!
When the beautiful summer days roll around, there’s nothing better than a fresh-outta-the-oven or out on my countertop air fryer cookie. But as any mom knows, picking snacks for your kids is always challenging because they’ve got tastes that are different from ours! So this year I’m trying some new recipes in both appliances and seeing what he likes best before buying too many things at once– just like how people without gluten allergies do when going grocery shopping (and then having them end up being expensive).
I love how my family loves nuts. I will be experimenting with more peanuts, as the month continues but today it’s pecan time! My dad picked up a bag at our favorite grocery store and wanted me to try roasting them in an Instant Pot.
This batch was really easy to make, they also have an incredible flavor to them, after the final roasting (in the oven, but you could try it in the air fryer).
Ingredients Needed For Instant Pot Candied Nuts
- Pecans or Walnuts
- Maple Syrup
- Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Instant Pot Candied Nuts
Start by adding the pecans to your Instant Pot Bowl.
Saute’ until the pecans are softened and tender. Then follow the instructions in the recipe below.
After the pecans are done in the pressure cooker, spread them on an oven safe baking sheet and bake in a preheat oven at 325 degrees F, for 25 to 30 minutes.
MORE APPETIZER RECIPES:
- INSTANT POT SOUTHERN DEVILED EGGS
- AIR FRYER KETO CHEESY PICKLES
- INSTANT POT BBQ MEATBALLS
- CRISPY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED DATES
DON’T FORGET TO PIN:
Instant Pot Candied Nuts
- 4 cups pecans, raw and whole
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup water
- Start by adding your pecans, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt into your Instant Pot bowl.
- Then press the saute' button, saute until the pecans start to become tender.
- Then add the water to the pecans, mix well.
- Add your lid to the Instant Pot, per the instructions, and set the vent to "sealing."
- Set the manual high pressure to 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Spread the pecans on a baking sheet, and bake 325 degrees F for 30 minutes. Stir them every 10 minutes until they are crunchy.
- Let cool, and then store in an air-tight container.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Instant Pot, or Pressure Cooker