Instant Pot BBQ Meatballs-If you have been following me for a while or look through my recipes. You will see that I’m a real mom, cooking real food. I don’t do any of those special ingredients that you can’t find, or you have to order online. Because, seriously, who has time for that.
I love my Instant Pot. I think that they should start giving you one when you have your first child, wouldn’t that be great. But, whether you are new to the Instant Pot World or have had one for a while.
Today, we are making Sweet BBQ Meatballs, which only have three ingredients. It is that simple.
How To Cook BBQ Meatballs In Instant Pot
- Frozen Meatballs
- BBQ Sauce
- Grape Jelly
CAN I USE FRESH OR HOMEMADE MEATBALLS?
This recipe will work with either fresh or frozen meatballs. Just make sure that the meatballs are cold before adding them to the Instant Pot bowl. As they will stay together better, they will fall apart if they are room temperature or warm.
WHAT BBQ SAUCE SHOULD I USE FOR THIS RECIPE?
This is a great recipe to use your favorite BBQ Sauce. Here are some of my favorites:
There are so many varieties; you can make these sweet, spicy, vinegary, tangy, whatever you want them to be.
MORE INSTANT POT APPETIZERS
Once you start using your Instant Pot, you will soon find yourself using the appliance more and more. Here are some of my absolute favorite Instant Pot Appetizers—
- Instant Pot Queso
- Instant Pot Copycat Olive Garden Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Easy Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
Don’t Forget To Pin–Instant Pot BBQ Meatballs
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs (2 pounds)
- 2 cups of water
- 16 ounces of bbq sauce
- 16 ounces of grape jelly
- Add your frozen meatballs to the Instant Pot, then add the water, add the lid, make sure it’s sealed. Then set the manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Let it naturally release, when it’s done.
- Drain, return the meatballs to the pot, add the BBQ sauce and jelly, mix well. Press saute, which will heat the meatballs up and the sauce.
- Serve as an appetizer, or over rice.