Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Start by pouring your pasta into the Instant Pot Bowl.
Then add the water.
After cooking and doing a quick release.
Mix in all of the ingredients.
Keep on mixing, final result–
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget to Pin:
- 16 ounces of elbow macaroni
- 2 cups of water or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- ½ cup of milk
- 16 ounces of Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces of American cheese slices
- ¼ cup of hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Start by making the pasta, add the macaroni and water (or vegetable broth) to the Instant Pot.
- Set the manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Make sure that the vent is sealed.
- When the timer beeps and the four minutes are up, do a quick release. If you let it naturally release, or it will overcook.
- Then mix in the cheese, butter, milk, hot sauce and mustard, stir until everything is melted. If you need more heat for the melting, just press the keep warm or saute' button. I didn't need more heat, everything melted for me.