Welcome to my version of Thanksgiving.
Over the next few weeks, I will be cooking all of Thanksgiving Dishes, via my Instant Pot.
Today, it’s an easy recipe. THe nice part of this recipe, is you don’t have to peel the apples. So, although it looks like a hard project, you only need a few good materials to help you along the way.
First, if you are going to make this, please by a cheesecloth. I made this recipe, twice and the first time, I didn’t have a cheesecloth, I did use a small strainer, which I thought would be good enough, it wasn’t it, was grainy and it had apple pieces left in it, and it left for a poor beverage.
Then I purchased this, and it made a WORLD of difference. And, since the cost is relatively low $4.95, do yourself a favor and get it, because I think once, you see how easy this recipe is, you will be making it over and over again.
The second thing that you need is a blender. You don’t need a fancy blender, you just need a blender that does a good job blending/pureeing.
I bought this last week, during an Amazon Prime Deal
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Such an easy recipe.
- 6 apples, cored and chopped
- 3 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- 2 teaspoons of grated ginger
- 7–12 whole cloves ( I put in extra becuse I love the taste of cloves and cinnamon)
- In your blender, add the apples and water, and blend until smooth.
- Strain through a cheesecloth, removing all of the apple bits.
- Then pour the strained apple cider, into the Instant Pot, and then add the orange juice, maple syrup, and spices.to a boil, by using the saute button
- When it starts boiling, turn off the Instant Pot, then set it to manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When the timer is done, just let it naturally release.
- Strain the liquid, again with a cheesecloth.
- Refrigerate the leftovers.
Keywords: instant pot apple cider easy instant pot spiked apple cider instant pot alcoholic apple cider instant pot apple cider with apple juice heating apple cider in instant pot instant pot hard apple cider simple instant pot apple cider instant pot bourbon cider