This was a fun recipe. It was just done to fool around with the Instant Pot.
Because my kids are having a great time using it, and loving the dinners that I am making. And, they are always saying, what else mom, can we make.
So, this won’t save you time. But it’s a great recipe to learn more about the Instant Pot
If you are liking our recipes, don’t forget to follow us for our new daily recipe on
Or in our new group, Instant Pot For Beginners
Update; The reason for the baking soda is that it neutralizes the bitter taste of the ice tea. And gives it a better smoother taste.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Instant Pot, Sweet Tea (Lemon and Honey)
This is such an easy recipe. It is so easy to make, I usually have a container in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 2 quarts 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- 2 quarts of water
- 10 tea bags (any type will do, I just used Lipton)
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of honey (this is an individual’s preference, if you like it sweeter, add more)
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice (this is an individual’s preference more if you like it sweeter, less)
- In your Instant Pot, place the water, tea bags and baking soda.
- Place the lid on and seal it.
- Set the manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Let it naturally release.
- Then add the sugar, lemon juice and honey.
- Pour over ice and let it refrigerate until it’s cold.
Keywords: nstant pot iced tea gallon instant pot southern sweet tea instant pot unsweetened iced tea instant pot green tea instant pot tea concentrate instant pot herbal tea instant pot iced tea baking soda instant pot sweet iced tea