Instant Pot Ground Beef and Pasta — Ground beef and pasta is a simple, delicious meal. I love it because you can get all of your daily nutrients in one dish! Whether you’re looking for something easy to cook for yourself or your family, this recipe has it covered.
You’re in for a treat with this recipe! The instant pot has been one of the most popular kitchen appliances over the last few years, and it’s easy to see why.
With just a single appliance, you can make so many dishes, from risotto to pulled pork! Today we will be making ground beef and pasta in an instant pot. I know what you’re thinking: how do I cook pasta without boiling water?
Well, that’s where the magic of the Instant Pot comes into play. You’ll need some dried pasta, olive oil, and some spices es if you have them on hand, and some other everyday pantry items, for a great and easy meal!
This is so good! This will soon become one of your favorite Instant Pot Dinners.
Ingredients Needed For Instant Pot Ground Beef and Pasta
- Ground Beef
- Beef Broth or Stock
- Marinara Sauce
- Pasta (any kind)
- Black Pepper
- Optional: Shredded Mozzarella for serving
How To Make Instant Pot Ground Beef and Pasta
Start by adding the ground beef to the Instant Pot, and then press the saute button. Saute, and stir the ground beef until it is browned. Drain the fat. Then add the beef broth or stock, marinara sauce, pasta, and salt, and pepper.
Mix well, paying particular attention to get all of the browned meat that might have stuck on the bottom. Add your lid, and set manual high pressure for 5 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release. Add some shredded mozzarella on top.
- For best results, use smaller pasta. If you want to use spaghetti, break it up into smaller pieces.
- It’s always best to cook the meat first and then drain it if needed. But pay attention to the bottom of the Instant Pot. If you have any meat that is sticking, you will usually get a burn notice.
- Add any seasonings you want, and I love some minced garlic, onion and garlic powder, and some Italian seasoning. But use your favorites to make it a genuinely customizable meal.
- When the time is up, do a quick release. Otherwise, you will end up with pasta sticking together or gummy pasta.
How To Store Leftover Pasta:
Store your cooked pasta in an airtight container or Ziploc bag in the refrigerator for up to five days.
To reheat, either use the microwave or small saucepan and heat until warmed through.
MORE INSTANT POT RECIPES:
- INSTANT POT BBQ MEATBALLS
- PRESSURE COOKER, INSTANT POT-CINNAMON-SUGAR ROASTED PECANS
- INSTANT POT CARAMELIZED ONIONS
- INSTANT POT LOADED POTATO SKINS
- EASY INSTANT POT SPICED APPLE CIDER
- 1 pound lean ground meat, I used 90% lean
- 2 cups beef broth or stock
- 25 ounces marinara sauce
- 8 ounces of any pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by adding the ground beef to the Instant Pot, and then press the saute button.
- Saute, and stir the ground beef until it is browned. Drain the fat.
- Then add the beef broth or stock, marinara sauce, pasta, and salt, and pepper.
- Mix well, paying particular attention to get all of the browned meat that might have stuck on the bottom.
- Add your lid, and set manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Add some shredded mozzarella on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 597Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 1758mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 5gSugar: 12gProtein: 45g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.