This is such an easy meal, and it’s so kid-friendly even your pickest eater will eat it.
I call it a dump dish, because with the exception of browning the ground beef, you basically just throw everything in, and turn on the time. What can be easier, so this makes for a great mid-week lunch or dinner.
Don’t Forget To Pin–Print
This is such an easy recipe. Today, I made this for my kid’s lunch, it was a great and easy lunch, and they both loved it. Easy to make and really easy to eat.
- 1 pound lean ground meat, I used 90% lean
- 2 cups beef broth or stock
- 25 ounces marinara sauce
- 8 ounces any kind of pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by adding the ground beef to the Instant Pot, and then press the saute button.
- Saute, and stir the ground beef, until it is browned, drain the fat.
- Then add the beef broth or stock, marinara sauce, pasta, and salt, and pepper.
- Mix well, paying special attention to get all of the browned meat that might have stuck on the bottom.
- Add your lid, and set manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Add some shredded mozzarella on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!