I have been busy this week coming up with fast pasta dinners, that you can get in and out in a hurry, because if you are like me, once the new year comes, I am ready to get outside. Whether it is heading to a hockey game, watching my child play or simply by taking a walk. I’m sure someone out there is like me, because I keep on finding myself eating more and more takeout, so today, I sat down and came up with a menu this week, that’s fast and healthy.
I am trying to come up with dinners that are:
- I don’t have to go to 100 stores for ingredients.
- Everyone eats one meal (that’s a huge one in our house)
- Fast, fast and fast.
I grew up in an Italian household, we literally had pasta at every meal, whether it was the main course or just aside, we ate it every day. My mother and grandmother used to make it homemade, which is amazing, and I can literally still taste it in my mouth, It brings back amazing memories. Pasta is extremely quick and versatile, and to be honest, it comes out amazing in the Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker).
So, today, I start my own 5-day journey with pasta. So, if you are looking for easy pasta recipes, come back and check them out. Otherwise, you can check my daily posts on my Facebook page ForkToSpoon.
Here is my take on making homemade Instant Pot Copycat Parmesan Pasta Roni—
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Instant Pot, Copycat Parmesan Pasta Roni
This is a really easy dish that only requires a few ingredients and it takes less time that than the original version. My kids love this! Kid-friendly and budget-friendly!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 3
- Total Time: 8
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Italian, American
- 16 ounces of angel hair pasta
- 2 teapoons olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (if you like garlic add more, if you don’t like garlic, you can omit)
- 8 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- In your Instant Pot Bowl, add the pasta. (Break it up so it fits, the size will depend on what size Instant Pot You are using)
- Then add the olive oil, minced garlic, vegetable broth, heavy cream, and water. Then add your lid, moving the valve to the sealed position.
- Set manual high pressure for 3 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Add the Parmesan cheese mix well.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: pasta roni tomato parmesan discontinued instant pot creamy spaghetti cook spaghetti in instant pot knorr pasta sides in instant pot angel hair spaghetti in instant pot instant pot pasta recipes white sauce pasta instant pot instant pot homemade rice a roni