This was quite an easy meal to make in the Instant Pot. It is a great beginner meal. The frozen meatballs, and Italian pasta sauce adds a lot of flavor to the dish, and it is a great and easy way to get dinner on the table, during mid-week.
Here are the instructions so you can make it in your own Instant Pot.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
One of the easiest to meals to make in the Instant Pot, and what is better is the entire family loves it! Family Favorite and Kid-Friendly.
- 2 pounds frozen metaballs (already cooked)
- 16 ounces penne pasta
- 24 ounces pasta sauce ( I use the one with the spices added, if you are using plain, simply add about a teaspoon of Italian seasoning)
- 24 ounces water
- 14.5 ounces tomato puree
- Add the frozen meatballs to the Instant Pot Bowl.
- Then add the dried pasta on top of the meatballs.
- Add the pasta sauce, water, and tomato puree.
- Add your lid to the Instant Pot, and then make sure that the valve is in the sealed position. Set the manual high pressure for 5 minutes. After the time is up, do a quick release.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: instant pot frozen meatballs and marinara instant pot spaghetti and meatballs from scratch instant pot spaghetti and meatballs video instant pot spaghetti sauce and frozen meatballs instant pot penne pasta recipes instant pot spaghetti sauce and meatballs instant pot frozen ravioli and meatballs instant pot spaghetti and meatballs allrecipes