But, I thought I could really make it myself. All you really need is a good butter. My favorite is Kerry’s Gold Butter. Since the Instant Pot has many functions, the one I used today
is the saute’ function.
Add your butter to the Instant Pot Bowl.
Saute the butter until it’s melted.
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot) Homemade Ghee
This is a really easy way to save some money. Homemade Ghee.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- Category: Dips
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package of Kerry Gold Butter
- Add the butter to the Instant Pot.
- Then press the saute’ button, until it’s melted.
- Then immediately strain the ghee using a cheesecloth.
- Then place in a glass mason jar, and leave it on the counter, until it cools.
- Then just add the lid.
- You can either refrigerate this or store in a cabinet, until ready to use.
Keywords: ghee instant pot slow cooker instant pot ghee youtube ministry of curry instant pot ghee how to make desi ghee in instant pot ghee butter instant pot clarified butter instant pot how to make ghee slow cooker ghee