Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
Add your elderberries, cinnamon, and cloves.
Then add the water, and mix well. Then follow the rest of the instructions in the recipe.
After the pressure has been released.
Strain the berries.
Then mix in the honey and grated ginger.
Kitchen Items Used:
Don’t Forget to Pin:
- 1½ cups of dried elderberries
- 4½ cups of water
- 15 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of grated ginger
- 2 cups of honey
- In your Instant Pot, add the dried elderberries, water, cloves, and cinnamon, mix well.
- Then add your lid, making sure that the vent is sealed, and set the manual high pressure for 20
- When the timer beeps (or the time is up) let it naturally release.
- When the pin has dropped, and the lid is able to come off, open it up, and mix well.
- Then strain the liquid/berry mixture, and then
- Mix in the grated ginger and honey.
- Transfer to a sealable jar.