Note: Affiliate links may be included in this post
This is an amazingly easy recipe. Like with most recipes, I played with it for a while, until I really got a taste and quality that I would feel comfortable posting. I do not look to share recipes that aren’t things I would make again. Which, on the other hand, makes it hard to experiment, because my sons are always asking me to make the Minestrone Soup or Sesame Chicken again and again.
- 15 -16 ounces of Alfredo Sauce (prepared)
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2 chicken breasts (cut before you place them in the Instant Pot)
- 1 package of pasta (not cooked previously)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Add the butter to the Instant Pot.
- Then add the chicken to the Instant Pot
- Press the saute putton, saute until both sides are golden brown.
- Then add all of the other ingredients in, set it for high pressure for 3 minutes and let it natural release.
- Stir when it's done and the cover is cool enough to take off, season with grated cheese (if you desire)