Nina Foodi Chicken Alfredo — If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to make chicken alfredo, look no further than your Ninja Foodi.
The Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker makes it quick and easy to cook chicken and whip up a creamy alfredo sauce. You’ll have a mouthwatering dish that’s perfect for any occasion. Give it a try today!
The Best Pressure Cooker Chicken Alfredo Recipe
If you’re craving a creamy and satisfying pasta dish but don’t have hours in the kitchen, a pressure cooker can be your best friend. This Pressure Cooker Chicken Alfredo recipe is a game-changer for quick and delicious comfort food.
In just a fraction of the time it takes to prepare traditional Chicken Alfredo, you’ll have a creamy, dreamy, and utterly delicious meal on your plate. This Pressure Cooker Chicken Alfredo recipe, is perfect for busy weeknights when you’re craving comfort food without the long wait. Give it a try, and you’ll be amazed at how easy and mouthwatering pressure cooker pasta can be.
If you are looking for other Air Fryer Ninja Foodi recipes, some of my favorites are Ninja Foodi Grilled Steak, Ninja Foodi Shrimp Risotto, and, of course, my first cake mix in the Ninja Foodi, How to Bake A Cake in the Ninja Foodi.
Ingredients Needed For Ninja Foodi Chicken Alfredo
If you love chicken Alfredo, you’ll love this Ninja Foodi alfredo recipe. It’s super easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. The best part is that it cooks a fraction of the time in a traditional oven. So, if you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner idea, this is definitely one to try.
Remember the step-by-step directions and full ingredients list are below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post, as well as the nutritional information.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts: Chicken breasts provide the main protein in this dish, and their mild flavor pairs perfectly with the creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Fettuccine or your favorite pasta: Fettuccine noodles are the classic pasta choice for Alfredo, known for its wide, flat noodles that hold the creamy sauce beautifully.
- Chicken broth: Chicken broth forms the base of the cooking liquid and infuses the pasta with savory flavor as it cooks in the Ninja Foodi.
- Butter: Butter adds richness and flavor to the Alfredo sauce, contributing to its creamy and indulgent taste.
- Fresh Garlic: Minced garlic provides a delightful aromatic and savory element to the dish, enhancing its overall flavor profile.
- Heavy cream: Heavy cream is the crucial ingredient for the lusciously creamy Alfredo sauce, providing a velvety texture and rich taste.
- Grated Parmesan cheese: Grated Parmesan cheese melts into the sauce, imparting a salty and nutty flavor and acting as a thickening agent.
- Kosher Salt and black pepper, to taste: Salt and pepper season the dish, enhancing the flavors and allowing the other ingredients to shine.
- Fresh parsley, for garnish: Fresh parsley adds a pop of color and a hint of freshness to the finished Chicken Alfredo, making it visually appealing and even more delightful.
How To Make Ninja Foodi Chicken Alfredo
In just a fraction of the time it takes to prepare traditional Chicken Alfredo, you’ll have a creamy, dreamy, and utterly delicious meal ready to enjoy.
This Ninja Foodi Chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights when you’re craving comfort food without the long wait. Try it, and savor the convenience and flavor of pressure cooker pasta.
Step One: Saute The Chicken
Add the olive oil and chicken to the bottom of the pot, and then press the saute button. Press the high button—Brown the chicken on both sides for 3 to 5 minutes. Keep moving the chicken around so it doesn’t come burnt on either side.
Scrap the bottom of the pot to remove any brown bits.
Step Two: Add The Pasta and Other Ingredients
Press the cancel button, add the pasta, water, and seasonings, and mix well. Add the lid, making sure that the vent is in a sealed position. Set the manual high-pressure cook time for 5-6 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
Step Three: Prepare The Alfredo Sauce
Drain the pasta and chicken, return to the Ninja Foodi Bowl, add cream cheese and cream, and mix well. Add some more seasonings if you wish.
Pro Tips For Cooking Pressure Cooker Fettuccine Alfredo
Here are some pro tips for cooking Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo to ensure the best results:
- Sauté for Flavor: The first step, before pressure cooking, use the Instant Pot’s sauté function to brown the chicken and sauté the garlic. This step enhances the flavor of the dish by adding a delicious depth.
- Chicken Timing: Adjust the size of your chicken pieces based on the cooking time. Smaller pieces will cook faster, so keep that in mind for even cooking.
- Liquid Ratio: The liquid-to-pasta ratio is crucial. Ensure that the pasta is mostly submerged in the liquid but not completely covered. This ensures that the pasta cooks evenly and doesn’t become overly starchy.
- Quick Release: Use the quick release method when the cooking cycle is complete to stop the cooking process immediately. This prevents overcooking the pasta, as it will continue to cook in the residual heat.
- Cream and Cheese: After the pressure cooking is done, stir in the heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese. Use the sauté function on low to gently warm the cream and melt the cheese into a creamy sauce. Be patient and stir continuously to prevent burning.
- Seasoning: Taste the dish before serving and adjust the seasoning as needed. Add salt and pepper to your liking, and you can even sprinkle in a pinch of nutmeg for an extra layer of flavor.
- Garnish: Fresh herbs like chopped parsley or basil make for a great garnish. They not only add color but also a touch of freshness to the dish.
- Serve Promptly: Fettuccine Alfredo is best enjoyed immediately after cooking to savor its creamy texture. It can thicken as it cools, so serve it hot for the best experience.
- Customize: Feel free to customize your Fettuccine Alfredo with additional ingredients like sautéed mushrooms, spinach, or sun-dried tomatoes for extra flavor and variety. Serve with mozzarella cheese or fresh parmesan cheese.
By following these pro tips, you’ll create a perfectly creamy and delicious Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo that your family and guests will love. Enjoy the convenience of pressure cooking without sacrificing flavor and quality!
What To Serve With Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Ninja Foodi Chicken Alfredo is a rich and satisfying dish, but you can enhance your meal by serving it with complementary sides. Here are some ideas for what to serve with Chicken Alfredo. The whole family will love this easy recipe.
- Garlic Bread: A classic choice, garlic bread pairs perfectly with the creamy sauce of Chicken Alfredo. You can make it from scratch or pick up pre-made garlic bread from the store.
- Side Salad: A fresh and crisp side salad with a light vinaigrette or creamy dressing can provide a nice contrast to the richness of the pasta. Consider a Caesar salad, garden salad, or a spinach salad with strawberries.
- Steamed Vegetables: Lightly steamed or sautéed vegetables such as broccoli, asparagus, or green beans add color, nutrients, and a touch of freshness to the meal. Drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roasted Vegetables: Roasted vegetables like carrots, zucchini, or bell peppers can complement the dish with slightly caramelized flavors. Toss them in olive oil and your favorite seasonings before roasting.
- Breadsticks: Along with or instead of garlic bread, you can serve breadsticks with marinara sauce for dipping. They provide a satisfying crunch and are great for soaking up any leftover sauce.
- Fruit Salad: A fruit salad with fresh, seasonal fruits adds a sweet and refreshing element to your meal. It’s an excellent choice for balancing the richness of the Alfredo sauce.
- Antipasto Platter: If you want to add variety, consider an antipasto platter with cured meats, cheeses, olives, and pickled vegetables. It’s a delightful and flavorful option.
- Herb or Garlic Roasted Potatoes: Roasted or mashed potatoes seasoned with herbs or garlic can be a hearty and comforting side dish.
- Grilled or Roasted Chicken: For extra protein, you can serve grilled, rotisserie chicken, or roasted chicken alongside your Chicken Alfredo. It’s an excellent choice if you have meat lovers at the table.
- Wine: A glass of white wine, such as a Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc, can be a delightful accompaniment to your Chicken Alfredo dinner, enhancing the overall dining experience.
Mix and match these sides to create a well-rounded and satisfying meal. The key is to choose sides that complement the flavors of the Chicken Alfredo and suit your personal preferences.
Can I use different pasta shapes for this recipe?
Yes, you can use different pasta shapes if you prefer something other than fettuccine pasta. Penne pasta, spaghetti, or even bowtie pasta can work well with this Chicken Alfredo recipe.
Can I use frozen chicken breasts?
It’s not recommended to use frozen chicken breasts for this recipe, as they may not cook evenly with the pasta in the allotted time. Thawed chicken breasts will ensure even cooking.
How do I prevent the pasta from sticking together?
Stir the pasta and liquid well before pressure cooking to prevent sticking. You can also add a drizzle of olive oil or a bit of butter to help keep the pasta separated.
Can I make this recipe without chicken?
Absolutely! You can make a creamy Alfredo pasta without chicken if you prefer a vegetarian version. Omit the chicken and follow the rest of the recipe.
What can I serve with Ninja Foodi Chicken Alfredo?
Chicken Alfredo pairs wonderfully with a side salad, garlic bread, or steamed vegetables for a complete meal. It’s versatile so that you can customize the sides to your liking.
Can I double the recipe in my Ninja Foodi?
Depending on the size of your Ninja Foodi, you may be able to double the recipe. Just be sure not to overfill it to avoid any issues with pressure cooking. It’s always a good idea to check the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Can I Use Jar Sauce?
Yes, if you do not want to use homemade alfredo sauce, you can use store-bought alfredo sauce; any jar of alfredo sauce will work.
How can I store leftovers?
Leftover Chicken Alfredo can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. To reheat, gently warm it in a saucepan over low heat, adding a splash of milk or cream to maintain the creamy consistency.
Can I freeze Chicken Alfredo?
While you can freeze Chicken Alfredo, the creamy sauce may separate upon thawing and reheating. If you plan to freeze it, undercook the pasta slightly before freezing and store it in an airtight container for up to 2-3 months.
More Ninja Foodi Recipes
- Ninja Foodi Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Green Beans
- Ninja Foodi Steak Tips
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
Don’t Forget To Pin!
Ninja Foodi Chicken Alfredo
- 2 large boneless, skinless Chicken Breast, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 15 ounces pasta
- 4 cups water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Optional: Garnish with Basil
- Add the olive oil and chicken, and then press the saute button, press the high button.
- Brown the chicken on both sides, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remember to keep moving the chicken around so it doesn’t come burnt on either side.
- Press the cancel button, and then add the pasta, water, seasonings, and mix well.
- Add the lid, making sure that the vent is in the sealed position.
- Set the manual high pressure for 5-6 minutes. When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Drain the pasta and chicken, return to the Ninja Foodi Bowl, and add cream cheese, cream, and mix well. Add some more seasonings if you wish.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Ninja Foodi