Your family will love you for making these delicious Pork Chops coating with Shake and Bake (One of America’s favorite seasoning mixes). This is a foolproof method for making Air Fryer Shake and Bake Pork Chops.
Pin this recipe, because once you make it, your kids and family will be asking for it more and more.
Today, I opted to serve it with some Copycat Panera Instant Pot Mac & Cheese, so yummy and easy, and it pressurizes while you are making your Pork Chops in the air fryer.
The secret to making pork chops is to keep them tender because if you overcook (or over air fry) pork chops they become really dry and tasteless.
So if you are unfamiliar with pork chops, I will try to explain them to you,
What Exactly Is a Pork Chop?
Like all chops, they are part of the loin which is taken horizontally from the spine of the animal.
Pork chops are usually very unprocessed food and are leaner than any other pork products, you can purchase from the grocery store.
About 90% of the pork chops available in the grocery store come from the loin and the ribs. Which is why in recent years they have become so popular, as they are known as the other white meat (I’m sure you have seen the commercials)
Here Are Some Tips on Getting An Affordable Pork Chop Dinner-
- Buy a family pack of pork chops, they are generally cheaper by the pound. And just freeze any pork chops that you do not use.
- Bone-in are usually cheaper, but at the same time, they provide a lot of flavors, as you air fry them.
- Wait for a sale, and then stock up on them. They make a perfect winter or summer meal.
Here Are Some Of My Family’s Favorite Pork Chop Recipes,
Air Fryer Used in Air Fryer Shake and Bake Pork Chops, affiliate links below,
Don’t Forget to Pin, Air Fryer Shake and Bake Pork Chops–
These are so tender in the air fryer, with a few ingredients you will have a great meal, that your family will love. The old classic of shake and bake is still there, they are even more delicious now that you make them in the air fryer.
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 package Shake and Bake
- EVOO sprayer
- These are the pork chops I used in the recipe.
- This is the Shake and Bake, I used in the recipe.
- Then pour the Shake and Bake into a bag (they provide one usually, I used this one for pictures) and shake. Make sure that the pork chop is fully coated, both sides.
- As you coat, the pork chops, place them on a greased air fryer tray or basket.
- NOTE: In order to get the breading nice and moist, you must spray the bread coating with EVOO.
- Set the tray or basket, into the air fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 7 minutes.
- Make sure that the pork is fully cooked, it much reaches the internal temperature of 145-160 degrees F, for it to be fully cooked.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: breaded bone in pork chops in air fryer fried pork chops in air fryer with flour air fryer pork chops with flour air fryer pork chops no breading keto air fryer pork chops air fryer bone in pork chops no breading stuffed pork chops in air fryer pork chops in air fryer oven