We all grew up with eating breaded pork chops, my mother made these at least once a week in the oven, while I was growing up. Today, I am showing you how to make Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops.
Today, we have air fryers, they do so well with making breaded pork chops. So, today I wanted to take a few minutes, and give you some tips on making the perfect breaded pork chops in the air fryer.
If you have never made pork chops in the air fryer, you are truly missing out. They come out nice and crispy on the outside, meanwhile nice juicy and tender on the inside. I usually serve them with some applesauce. I am old, but I am sure a few of you remember the old saying, pork chops, and apple sauce.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops–
- Choose a pork chop that is between 1 inch and 1.5 inches thick. If the pork chop is too thin, it will dry out in the air fryer.
- I prefer pork chops with a bone in the air fryer since the bone tends to give you more flavor as you air fry them.
- Season your pork chops with a quick salt and pepper, before you season it.
- Take your pork chops out and let them get room temperature for about 30 minutes, before breading them.
- After you air fry them, let them rest again for about 5-8 minutes, just to let the juices go to the middle.
More Easy Air Fryer Pork Chop Recipes—
Do Not Forget to Pin Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops–
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS IN MAKING THIS RECIPE–
100PCS AIR FRYER LINERS, VANCENS 9 INCH BAMBOO STEAMER LINERS, PREMIUM PERFORATED PARCHMENT PAPER SHEETS, NON-STICK BASKET MAT, PERFECT FOR 5.3 & 5.8 QT AIR FRYERS/STEAMING/BAKING/COOKINGPrint
Classic Air Fryer Pork Chops using Shake N Bake OriginalPork Seasoning. I received the breader bowl as a Christmas gift, and I couldn’t wait to bread the pork chops.
- 4 bone-in pork chop
- 1 package Shake and Bake, Original Pork
- This is the tool, I used in today’s recipe.
- All you do is pour the seasoning mix (whatever you are using) to the bottom of the shaker.
- Then put the meat on top of the tray. This is going to be really good for wings, where I can coat several at a time.
- Then as you coat them, place the pork chops on an air fryer tray or basket.
- Set in the air fryer oven/basket for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F, check the internal temperature which should be at 145 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer pork chops no breading air fryer pork chops with flour recipe for breaded pork chops in an air fryer breaded bone in pork chops in air fryer air fryer pork chops allrecipes air fryer shake and bake boneless pork chops air fryer italian pork chops ninja air fryer pork chops