Air Fryer Copycat Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenders are one of my favorite ways to prepare chicken breasts or tenders!
Believe it or not, this is one of the most popular items at Cracker Barrels, and now with the air fryer, you can make it in minutes! Saving you both time and money!
This is one of my family favorites, and my kids always get an order to share! Making this is a great copycat version you can make at home! It’s so easy you will not believe it, and you only need a few ingredients!
Some other easy Air Fryer Chicken Recipes that you and your family will enjoy are AIR FRYER CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA, AIR FRYER KUNG PAO CHICKEN, LEMON PEPPER AIR FRYER CHICKEN THIGHS, and AIR FRYER CRISPY HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Copycat Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Tenders or Tenderloins
- Italian Dressing
- Lime Juice
How To Make Air Fryer Copycat Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenders
Start by dicing your chicken breast (if you are using a whole breast) into small tenders. Then in a small bowl, place the chicken tenders, Italian dressing, honey, and lime juice, mix well.
Place on an air fryer safe tray or in the air fryer basket. Set the temperature for 370 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 7 minutes, then flip and air fry another 3-5 minutes.
Some Pro Tips:
What Type Of Chicken Can You Use?
While today, I used a simple package of chicken tenders. You can easily make this with any cut of chicken, including tenderloins, breasts, thighs, drumsticks, or wings.
The best advice I can give you is to use a meat thermometer and check the internal temperature of the chicken breast (The thickest part). When the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, you can remove the chicken.
If you want to make this dish gluten-free, make sure to use a Gluten-Free Italian Dressing. Some of my favorites are:
If you want to make this chicken dish KETO and Low-Carb Friendly, here are some of my favorite low-carb and Keto Friendly Italian Dressings
To add some spice, add a couple of teaspoons of hot sauce or Mike’s Hot Honey.
More Air Fryer Copycat Recipes:
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT MCDONALD’S FRENCH FRIES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT KFC SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH
- COPYCAT POPEYES TARTAR SAUCE
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT KRISPY KREME DONUTS
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER COPYCAT HOSTESS CUPCAKES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT MCDONALD’S FILET-O-FISH
- 1 pound chicken tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Start by dicing your chicken breast (if you are using a whole breast) into small tenders.
- Then in a small bowl, place the chicken tenders, Italian dressing, honey, and lime juice, mix well.
- Place on an air fryer safe tray or in the air fryer basket. Set the temperature for 370 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 7 minutes, then flip and air fry another 3-5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 376mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 35g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.