This was such an easy dinner. My kids loved eating the sauce on the pork chops, but they have always been huge apricot jam fans. This is a really easy recipe, for Air Fryer Easy Apricot Pork Chops.
This is a great meal, especially since most ingredients can be found in your pantry. Grab a package of pork chops next time you are at the grocery store, and you can have an easy but tasty pork chop dinner.
I paired my dinner with a side of roasted carrots and white rice (made in the Instant Pot). Both recipes are below. This is an excellent change from the ordinary shake-and-bake I have been serving my family. They loved the sauce. I mean, what child does not like dipping anything? It is really easy to make, and if you want to make it ahead of time, it reheats well.
Here are the simple steps to make this in your own air fryer–
Here are some of my favorite air fryer pork chop recipes,
Kitchen Items Used
Don’t Forget to Pin, Air Fryer Easy Apricot Pork Chops–
Here are some helpful products used while making Air Fryer Easy Apricot Pork Chops, affiliate links included–
100PCS AIR FRYER LINERS, VANCENS 9 INCH BAMBOO STEAMER LINERS, PREMIUM PERFORATED PARCHMENT PAPER SHEETS, NON-STICK BASKET MAT, PERFECT FOR 5.3 & 5.8 QT AIR FRYERS/STEAMING/BAKING/COOKING
Air Fryer Easy Apricot Pork Chops
- 2 pork chops
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Start by flattening your pork on a cutting board.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray your basket with non-stick cooking spray and then place the pork loin into the air fryer basket.
- Set your temperature to 320 degrees F.
- For 5 minutes.
- Check your pork for doneness; it needs to reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Once it reaches an internal temperature, remove it from the air fryer.
- See the notes section on how to make the sauce.
- Dip your pork chops into the apricot sauce.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer