Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli is amazing! If you are looking for the perfect and healthy side dish for your summer barbecue, this is one of the best!
Your frozen broccoli is one of the best ways to get a perfectly roasted plate of broccoli in minutes!
This makes a great side dish! And if you love roasted vegetables, you will so love this! And with using a frozen bag, you can have this anytime!
If you are looking for other great and easy Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER LOW-CARB (KETO) EVERYTHING BAGEL ZUCCHINI CHIPS, AIR FRYER AVOCADO FRENCH FRIES, CRISPY AIR FRYER EGGPLANT PARMESAN, AIR FRYER FROZEN OKRA, and AIR FRYER SEAFOOD BOIL.
Frozen Broccoli in Air Fryer
You can always use frozen vegetables in the air fryer. They work out perfectly, I have been doing them for years, and sometimes there is nothing better.
Best of all, since you can keep this always on hand, it makes a quick and healthy vegetable option to go with your meal.
Then add some seasonings to your broccoli. Anything works. I gave you some great suggestions to jazz up your broccoli below.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Frozen Broccoli
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
Pour the frozen broccoli into a large mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well, so all of the broccoli is coated.
Toss into the air fryer basket or tray, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5-8 minutes.
- For best results, keep the broccoli frozen. Otherwise, it will not roast up perfectly.
- Shake your basket several times during the cooking process.
- A single layer will work best for this recipe.
- Add any of your favorite seasonings; this is a highly adaptable recipe.
- Since every air fryer is slightly different, the cooking time will vary.
- This recipe has been tested in several air fryers, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and the Gowise.
Can I Make This Without Oil?
If you want the broccoli to fully roast, you need some sort of oil, whether you use any high heat oil such as grapeseed, avocado, or olive oil. They will all work the same, and you can also use spray oil (non-aerosol)
Can you steam frozen broccoli in air fryer?
While you can not steam it, this recipe will come close. The flavor is amazing, and you get a great healthy plate of broccoli.
What to Serve With Broccoli?
This is a really easy side dish to pair with any meal. I have served this with seafood, steak, chicken and even a large garden salad.
Broccoli is the perfect KETO and low-carb side dish for any meal.
Can I Stack the Veggies?
No, if you want them to perfectly roast, the key is to lay them in a single layer, which will allow for the heat to perfectly circulate around the food. Causing them to perfectly roast up.
Some Other Air Fryer Frozen Vegetables
- AIR FRYER FROZEN OKRA
- AIR FRYER FROZEN PICKLES
- FROZEN TATER TOTS IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER FROZEN ASPARAGUS
- AIR FRYER FROZEN ARTICHOKES
Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
This is such an easy recipe. I added some garlic powder for some extra flavor, but omit it if you want it plain. This makes a perfect side dish that you can keep in your air fryer for the perfect side dish.
- 3 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pour the frozen broccoli into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well, so all of the broccoli is coated.
- Toss into the air fryer basket or tray, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 5-8 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 72Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 545mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
Leave a Reply