Air Fryer Frozen Pickles are amazing! I recently found them in the frozen food aisle at my local grocery store, and my kids and I fell in love!
Everyone loves Fried Pickles, Everyone. They are one of the biggest googled recipes every single day, so now if you don’t want to make them homemade, you can simply buy them, and they are amazing!
I love looking for new foods to air fry, and I hope that one day I will have recipes and instructions for all of the frozen foods in the freezer aisle. Today’s project Air Fried Frozen Pickles.
Looking for an Air Fryer Freezer Chart, here is a handy guide for everyone, and here are some recipes for some of the most popular foods air-fried. Frozen Veggie Burgers, Frozen Onion Rings, Corn On The Cob, and Frozen Battered Cauliflower.
Air Fryer Frozen Pickles
There are a lot of different manfuctuers for frozen pickles, some of my favorites are:
How To Make Air Fryer Frozen Pickles
This is the package I used today, Farm Rich Crispy Dill Pickles.
Spray your basket with cooking spray, and then add your pickles in a single layer. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8 to 10 minutes.
In the last minute I added some cooking spray, so they would really crisp up!
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes-
- AIR FRYER LASAGNA EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS WITH BUFFALO SAUCE
- BLACKSTONE LOADED GRILLED NACHOS
- AIR FRYER QUESO (MEXICAN CHEESE DIP)
- AIR FRYER BREADED EGGPLANT
Don’t Forget To Pin–
- 1 Package of Frozen Breaded Pickle Slices
- Spray your basket with cooking spray, and then add your pickles in a single layer. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In the last minute, I added some cooking spray, so they would really crisp up!
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!