There is nothing better than a plate of Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower. Today, I grabbed a package of frozen cauliflower from the grocery store and came up with this recipe, so here is my foolproof recipe for Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower from Raw or Frozen!
If you love buffalo cauliflower as much as my family does, this is the perfect recipe for you. You can keep all of the ingredients on hand, and when the urge strikes, for my kids, it’s usually around 9 pm, you can whip up a batch in minutes!
There is nothing better than hot sauce, as my son will tell you, and there are so many options to choose from, but that traditional is Frank’s Hot Sauce, but if you have a hot sauce lover in your house, you can elevate this spiciness/hotness by changing it out.
If you are looking for other easy Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CANDIED PECANS, AIR FRYER CAJUN FRIED PICKLES, AIR FRYER HOMEMADE CHEEZ-ITS, and AIR FRYER CRISPY SPINACH & RICOTTA FRIED TORTELLINI.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower from Raw or Frozen!
- Frozen Cauliflower: You can substitute for fresh cauliflower florets, but this is easy to keep on hand and easy to batter.
- Hot Sauce: Your favorite, depending on how much spice you like
- Olive Oil Spray: If you do not have a sprayer, use liquid olive oil.
How To Make Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower from Raw or Frozen!
The key to this recipe is really easy; you need to keep the cauliflower frozen and then toss it with olive oil and hot sauce.
The olive oil and hot sauce will help the cauliflower crisp up. So, when you coat it, make sure all of the frozen cauliflower is coated. Then toss it into the air fryer basket or onto the tray.
Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and then air fr for about 10-15 minutes, shaking the basket frequently during the cooking process.
If you want, you can toss the cooked cauliflower with more hot sauce after you air fry it up. It depends on how spicy you like your Buffalo Cauliflower.
Some Pro Tips For Making Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower from Raw or Frozen!
- The key to knowing when this Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is done or not is that they should be crunchy. If they are not, they need to cook longer.
- For more flavor, if you are looking for adding flavor, add some ranch seasoning mix, garlic powder, or onion powder.
- If you are looking for breaded cauliflower, add about a cup of panko or Italian Breadcrumbs for a great fried taste. Toss the coated cauliflower (already coated with buffalo and olive oil) with the panko or breadcrumbs.
Do Frozen Vegetables Get Soggy In the Air Fryer?
No, once they are fully done cooking, they will crisp up. Most people end up not coking their frozen vegetables long enough, as they are afraid that their vegetables will burn.
The key to this recipe and cooking any frozen vegetables in the air fryer is to shake the basket frequently.
Soggy vegetables are usually not cooked long enough.
Can I make these with no breading?
Yes, by adding the olive oil and Frank’s Hot Sauce or other hot sauce, they will be delicious and flavorful.
You do not need to use any Panko or Italian Bread crumbs in this recipe, and you will still get an amazing and flavorful dish!
Can I Make These In The Oven?
Yes, if you do not want to use your air fryer to make these, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F, bake for about 10-15 minutes.
The key to making them perfectly in the oven would be to use a pair of tongs and flip them halfway during the cooking process for perfectly cooked oven roasted cauliflower.
This is a great and easy recipe for anyone on Weight Watchers, as this entire recipe is about 4 points. (check your plan, depending on if you are on the Blue Plan Point, Green Plan Point System, or Purple Plan Point System)–But this recipe is a perfect Air Fryer Weight Watcher Recipe
Besides being low in Calories and a WW great snack, it’s also KETO and low-Carb Friendly, Whole 30.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes-
- AIR FRYER CAJUN FRIED PICKLES
- AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER EGG ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER MAC & CHEESE FLATBREAD PIZZA
- AIR FRYER FRIED CHEESY PICKLES
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower from Raw or Frozen
- 2 cups cauliflower, frozen
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, any type
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the frozen cauliflower, olive oil, and hot sauce, toss well, coating all of the cauliflower.
- Transfer the coated cauliflower to the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 10-15 minutes, shaking the basket frequently.
- Optional: Toss with more hot sauce before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer