Looking for a delicious and healthy appetizer? Look no further than air fryer cajun fried pickles! These crispy little snacks are perfect for satisfying your hunger without ruining your diet. Plus, they’re easy to make and taste fantastic! So give them a try today!
Air Fryer Cajun Fried Pickles are amazing. They make for a quick and crispy treat any time of the day!
Today, I added some Cajun spices to kick them up a bit! Nothing is better for the deep-fried flavor without the oil than the air fryer.
If you have not tried them yet, air fryer pickles are crispy and so much healthier than the restaurant version that you will get since they are not cooked in vegetable oil. They are light, they are flavorful, and they’re absolutely delicious.
If you are looking for other tasty treats, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER TACO BELL COPYCAT NACHO FRIES, AIR FRYER FRIED OKRA, AIR FRYER GREEN BEAN FRIES, AIR FRYER JALAPENO POPPER WONTON CUPS and AIR FRYER LOADED MASHED POTATO EGG ROLLS.
What Are Cajun Fried Pickles?
Cajun cuisine is a mix of French, Spanish, and African influences, so it’s no surprise that one of its most popular dishes is fried pickles. These delicious dill pickles are coated in a spicy cajun batter and then fried to crispy perfection. Add some ranch dressing or horseradish sauce for dipping, and you’ll be in heaven!
Why Make Cajun Pickles In The Air Fryer
If you love pickles, and you love Cajun spices, then you’re going to love this recipe for air fryer cajun pickles! These are the perfect appetizer or side dish, and they’re so easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. Plus, the air fryer makes them nice and crispy without any added fat or calories. So what are you waiting for? Try these delicious cajun pickles today!
The Best Air Fryer Cajun Pickle Recipe
Who doesn’t love a good pickle? Especially when they’re smothered in cajun spices and cooked to perfection in your air fryer. This recipe is easy to follow and results in the most delicious pickles you’ve ever tasted. Plus, they make a great side dish or appetizer for any occasion. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cajun Pickles
Cooks of all levels can add air fryer cajun pickles to their repertoire! This recipe is easy and only requires a few ingredients. The result is a delicious side dish that pairs well with sandwiches or burgers. Give it a try today!
- Pickle Chips/Slices: Grab your favorite dill pickles or sweet and sour pickles.
- All-Purpose Flour: You can also use gluten-free all-purpose flour
- Cornstarch: Helps crisp up the pickles
- Egg: Use room temperature, large eggs
- Cajun Seasoning: Homemade or store-bought
How To Make Air Fryer Cajun Fried Pickles
In a bowl, mix the seasoning, flour, and cornstarch. Coat each pickle in the mixture. In another bowl, beat the egg and dredge each pickle in egg wash.
Coat each egg back in the flour mixture and place it in an air fryer basket. Spray with oil and cook on 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes, flip and cook for 2 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Tips for Making The Best Cajun Fried Pickles in the Air Fryer
- Dry Your Pickles: Use a paper towel and pat the pickles down; you want them as dry as possible before adding them to the flour mixture.
- Spears or Slices: You can use pickle slices or spears. Either will work for this recipe.
- Heat? For added spice, add a few drops of hot sauce to the egg mixture.
What to serve with Fried Pickles?
These make an amazing appetizer, but if you want to serve them as part of dinner, add a large salad.
Or have an appetizer dinner, nothing is better in the air fryer than a bunch of appetizers.
The Best Cajun Seasoning For Your Battered Pickles with Cajun Seasoning
Dipping Sauces To Serve With Cajun Fried Pickles
You can serve them with whatever you have on hand, some of my favorites are:
More Air Fryer Snack Recipes:
Are you looking for some new and exciting air fryer snack recipes? If so, you have come to the right place. Below, we shared with you five delicious and creative air fryer snack recipes that are sure to please your taste buds. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
- AIR FRYER CRISPY SPINACH & RICOTTA FRIED TORTELLINI
- AIR FRYER GINGER PORK DUMPLINGS
- EASY AIR FRYER EASY POUTINE FRENCH FRIES
- AIR FRYER GARLIC ROASTED FINGERLING POTATOES
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cajun Fried Pickles
- 1 cup pickles slices, or chips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- In a bowl, mix the seasoning, flour, and cornstarch. Coat each pickle in the mixture. In another bowl, beat the egg and dredge each pickle in egg wash.
- Coat each egg back in the flour mixture and place it in an air fryer basket. Spray with oil and cook on 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes, flip and cook for 2 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer