There is something magical about a huge plate of loaded French Fries; my kids love these when they get them at Taco Bell, so armed with my air fryer, I made my version of Air Fryer Taco Bell Copycat Nacho Fries.
Everyone loves loaded French Fries. I mean, who wouldn’t they have every ounce of goodness in them, loaded with hearty ground beef, smothered in cheese and vegetables top it? It’s literally a meal on a plate.
So, forget about Taco Bell, and make this healthier copycat version with the help of your air fryer. They will crisp up delicious, and they will provide a great lunch, dinner, snack, or appetizer for your entire family!
Air Fryer Taco Bell Copycat Nacho Fries
Add your frozen crinkle-cut french fries into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10-14 minutes. Shake the basket serval times during the cooking process.
Then remove and place on a baking tray (I used my cast iron skillet) and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top. Place in either the air fryer basket or in your oven until the cheese is melted.
Sprinkle the cooked taco meat on top, add your sliced red bell peppers on top.
Garnish with your favorite toppings, scallions, jalapenos, sour cream and salsa.
Why You Will Love These French Fries
These are so good. I mean, you get all of the flavors of Taco Bell, but they are so much healthier, and you can have them any time that you want them, no need to hit the drive-thru on the way home from work.
- The French Fries are perfectly seasoned and cooked with the help of the air fryer.
- They are so good and so fast.
- Your meat is perfectly seasoned, and you can drain the fat from the meat, so you get a healthier option.
- This is a great dish that you can serve your entire family. This makes for a great shareable snack or a quick bite.
How To Prep Air Fryer Taco Bell Copycat Nacho Fries Ahead Of Time
This is a great way to get a head start on dinner. Here are some of my tips:
- Make the taco meat ahead of time. I sometimes make this in the morning and then heat it in the microwave before adding it to the loaded fries.
- Chop your vegetables and keep them in an airtight container until ready to assemble.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Potato Recipes
- AIR FRYER IRISH POTATO NACHOS
- AIR FRYER MASHED POTATO PANCAKES
- EASY AIR FRYER LOADED MASHED POTATO EGG ROLLS
- LOADED NINJA FOODI POTATOES
- AIR FRYER TWICE BAKED POTATO
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
Don’t Forget To Pin-Print
This is such an easy recipe which is my Copycat Version of Taco Bell Copycat Nacho Fries.
- 1 pound frozen crinkle-cut french fries
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 scallions diced
- 2 jalapenos sliced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- Start by adding the meat and onions in a skillet, and brown until cooked, then add the taco seasoning, mix well.
- Add your frozen crinkle-cut french fries into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10-14 minutes. Shake the basket serval times during the cooking process.
- Then remove and place on a baking tray (I used my cast iron skillet) and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top. Place in either the air fryer basket or in your oven until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle the cooked taco meat on top, add your sliced red bell peppers on top.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings, scallions, jalapenos, sour cream, and salsa.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Taco Bell Copycat Nacho Fries