Air Fryer Frozen Onion Rings are amazing in the air fryer!! Frozen Foods were made for the air fryer. Cooking frozen foods in the Air Fryer Are Life-Changing! My two favorite words, easy and delicious.
One of the first dishes that I ever made was frozen onion rings. The first time I made them, I was so disappointed. I put aside my air fryer for about a week, and then came back to them, basically because my youngest was like please mom, can I have some onion rings. Obviously, I agreed, and the rest is really history. But doesn’t everyone love a good Air Fryer Frozen Onion Ring?
If you are like me, which you probably are reading my website, you are always looking for something to make for dinner. Usually, something out of the freezer or what you have in the pantry. I always keep a bag of onion rings in the house because they go with almost everything.
Even if I am grilling the steaks, they go perfect, and who has time to preheat the oven, anyway.
How To Make Air Fryer Frozen Rings
The most important thing for this recipe is to preheat the air fryer, the air fryer needs to be hot, so they start to crisp up immediately.
Then grab your bag of frozen onion rings, whether they are Alexia Onion Rings or Ntahans’Onion Rings.
Here Is The Foolproof Recipe For Air Fryer Onion Rings Frozen–
1. Start by preheating your air fryer to 350 degrees. F. Now, if you do not have a preheat button, set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
2. Add your frozen onion rings to the basket. Now, the important thing is not to crowd your basket as they will not air fry evenly. Note: You probably will not be able to make the entire batch in one air fry run.
3. Air fry for about 4 to 6 minutes. If you have a basket air fryer, shake the basket about halfway through. If you have an oven air fryer, use tongs and flip the onion rings. Remember, the Air Fryer is HOT!
4. Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Some Common Questions About This Recipe,
What Are The Best Frozen Onion Rings?
Some Of My Person Favorites:
- Trader Joe’s Beer Battered Vidalia Sweet Onion Rings
- Ore-Ida Gourmet Onion Rings
- Red Robin Crispy Onion Rings
- Nathan’s Famous Thick Battered Onion Rings
- Alexia Crispy Onion Rings
How Do I Get Really Crispy Onion Rings In The Air Fryer-
One of my biggest tricks is to either spray the frozen onion rings with olive oil. Or what I do, is add the frozen onion rings to a large mixing bowl, add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and use my hands to coat the onion rings.
How Do I Reheat Onion Rings In My Air Fryer?
This is a great question, especially if you are onion rings leftover from a fast-food restaurant.
Start again by preheating your air fryer to 350 degrees F, for about 5 minutes. If you have a preset button, just press that; remember, every air fryer is slightly different.
Set the refrigerated onion rings for about 4 to 5 minutes.
What Are Some Good Dipping Sauces for My Onion Rings?
My kid’s favorite, of course, is ketchup, although here are some other great choices.
- Ranch dressing
- Tartar sauce
- Cocktail Sauce
- Onion Ring Sauce
Can I Cook These In The Oven?
Yes, most packages have oven instructions on them.
Some Helpful Products Used In This Recipe–
Spring Chef Kitchen Tongs with Stainless Steel Tips, 2 Piece Locking Mechanism Set Best for Serving, Cooking, Grilling, BBQ, Steak and Pasta
Some Other Great Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes–
Don’t Forget To Pin, Air Fryer Frozen Onion Rings–
Air Fryer-How to Cook Frozen Onion Rings
Such an easy way to make frozen onion rings in no time.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 6
- Total Time: 11
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Frryer
- Cuisine: American
- 4 ounces of frozen onion rings
- Start by preheating your air fryer, to 350 degrees. F. Now, if you do not have a preheat button, simply set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Add your frozen onion rings to the basket. Now, the important thing is not to crowd your basket. As they will not air fry evenly. Note: You probably will not be able to make the entire batch in one air fry run.
- Air fry for about 4 to 6 minutes. If you have a basket air fryer, shake the basket, about halfway through. If you have an oven air fryer, use tongs and flip the onion rings. Remember the Air Fryer is HOT!
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: ninja foodi frozen onion rings nathans frozen onion rings in air fryer how long do you cook frozen onion rings in an air fryer frozen onion rings in power air fryer oven how long does it take to cook frozen onion rings in an air fryer how to make frozen onion rings crispy ninja foodi onion rings recipe for air fryer frozen onion rings