Air Fryer Herb and Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops — I love the crispy, golden crust that an air fryer gives to meat. Pork chops are one of my favorite dishes to make in the oven or grill, but I wanted to see what they would taste like when made with the help of an air fryer. These pork chops were seasoned with fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese before cooking for 15 minutes. The result was a juicy, flavorful dish perfect for any weeknight dinner!
We all want to eat healthy during the summer, but sometimes that means forgoing some of our favorite foods. Not anymore! You can still enjoy a flavorful and crispy pork chop without frying it in oil with this recipe. This dish is perfect for weeknight dinners or low-key weekends. Plus, it’s easy to make and clean up after!
I am always looking for variations for my pork chops. This is a classic one, that my mother used to do when I was a child. So, today I thought I would try my hand at it in the air fryer. This is one of the easiest recipes for Air Fryer Herb and Parmesan Pork Chops.
The ingredients in this coating are really simple, but pack a huge punch of flavor to regular old pork chops. I am sure that once you try these, you will be making them every week for your family.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Herb and Parmesan Pork Chops
Air Fryer Herb and Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 large bone-in pork chops, about 1 to 2 cm thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- cooking spray
- Season your pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Put the flour onto a plate.
- Add the eggs and 2 tablespoons of water to a small dish and mix well.
- Then on another plate, place 2 tablespoons of flour, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, basil, oregano, thyme, a dash of salt, and a dash of pepper, and mix well.
- Then start breading your chop, by first placing it in: The flour mixture, egg mixture, and finally the bread crumb mixture.
- As you bread them, place them into your air fryer basket.
- Spray the pork chop with olive oil, that is in your sprayer.
- Set the time for 15 minutes at 360 degrees F, 1/2 way through, at 8 minutes, flip and spray again with olive oil.
- After checking to make sure your pork is cooked through, with an internal temperature of 145 degrees F., remove your pork chop.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer