Air Fryer Nicoise Salad — Salad is a great way to get in your greens, and this Nicoise salad is no exception! With fresh ingredients like tuna, hard-boiled eggs, and tomatoes, it’s perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Plus, this recipe is easy to customize to your liking. Give it a try today!
If you have been looking for some healthy Air Fryer Recipes, this is a great one, and it travels well for your son or daughter’s lunch or even yours! And it’s so good! There is nothing better than Air Fried Hard-Boiled Eggs or even Air Fryer Green Beans, and it comes together in minutes!
What Is A Nicoise Salad?
What is a Nicoise salad? This classic French salad is made with tuna, hard-boiled eggs, olives, and potatoes. The flavor of the salad is generally enhanced with a vinaigrette dressing. While the ingredients may vary slightly depending on the recipe, this salad is always packed with flavor.
Whether you are looking for a new and exciting salad to add to your repertoire or are just curious about what a Nicoise salad is, read on how to make this fantastic salad with the help of your air fryer.
Nicoise Salad Recipe Ingredients
If you’ve ever been to France, then you know all about the Nicoise salad. This delicious dish is made with fresh ingredients, including tomatoes, green beans, eggs, and olives. The best thing about this salad is that you can substitute many elements for what you have on hand and for what you truly love.
- White Beans: You can use either canned or cooked white beans.
- Hard-Boiled Eggs: A classic ingredient in every Nicoise Salad, cooked perfectly in the air fryer.
- Potatoes: Any white potato works here; you can even use red potatoes if you have one hand.
- Green Beans: Is there anything better than roasted green beans? They are flavored with simple olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Cherry Tomatoes: You can also use diced tomatoes
- Olives: Use either green or Kalamata olives
- Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
How To Make Air Fryer Nicoise Salad
Start by Making the Hard Boiled Eggs:
- Set your eggs into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 250 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 15 minutes.
- As soon as the air fryer is done, transfer them to an ice-cold bath. Chill for about 10-15 minutes.
Making The Vegetables: In a small bowl, toss the green beans with the potatoes, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Toss into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until the potatoes are fork-tender.
To Assemble the Salad: Place your green beans, potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, olives, and beans on a plate. Serve with a drizzle of vinegarette.
Nicoise Salad Serving Suggestions
Now that you have a delicious Nicoise salad made, what are some great ways to serve it up? Here are a few suggestions that will make your meal even more enjoyable.
First, if you want a bit of a crunch in your salad, try topping it with some croutons or chopped nuts. You could also serve the salad alongside some grilled fish or chicken for a complete and satisfying meal. Another option is to put the salad on top of some fresh crostini bread for an easy appetizer or snack. Whatever way you choose to enjoy your Nicoise salad, it’s sure to be mouthwatering!
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER NEW YORK STYLE CHOPPED CHEESE RECIPE
- AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN LEGS
- 20 AUTHENTIC AIR FRYER ITALIAN RECIPES
- AIR FRYER BAKING POWDER BISCUITS
- EASY AIR FRYER FRIED CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER SPICY ITALIAN SANDWICH
Air Fryer Nicoise Salad
- 8 ounces white or red baby potatoes
- 4 ounces fresh green beans trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup black or green olives
- 1/4 cup Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Start by Making the Hard Boiled Eggs: Set your eggs into the air fryer. Set the temperature to 250 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 15 minutes. As soon as the air fryer is done, transfer them to an ice-cold bath. Chill for about 10-15 minutes.
- Making The Vegetables: In a small bowl, toss the green beans with the potatoes, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Toss into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- To Assemble the Salad: Place your green beans, potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, olives, and beans on a plate. Serve with a drizzle of vinegarette.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer