Air Fryer Cobb Salad –Do you love salads but find that they often leave you feeling hungry an hour later? This Air Fryer Cobb Salad is the perfect solution – filling, nutritious, and delicious! The combination of flavors and textures is mouth-watering, and the air frying makes the salad nice and crispy. Give it a try today!
Have you ever used an air fryer? If not, you’re missing out! An air fryer is a small appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air around it—this cooking method results in crispy food on the outside and tender on the inside. Today, I’m going to show you how to make an air fryer cobb salad. It’s a delicious and healthy meal that everyone will love!
What Is Cobb Salad?
Cobb salad is a dish that is popular in the United States. It is made up of greens and chicken. Do you love a good salad? If so, then you’ll want to check out cobb salad. This delicious dish is made with romaine lettuce, chicken breast, bacon, avocado, blue cheese crumbles, and tomatoes. It’s the perfect meal for a summer picnic or barbecue. Keep reading for recipes and tips on making cobb salad on your own!
Ingredients Needed For Making Air Fryer Cobb Salad
You can have a tasty and healthy Cobb Salad cooked in the air fryer with only a few ingredients. One of the best healthy air fryer recipes you will find!
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast: You can also use boneless, skinless chicken thighs as a meater option.
- Salad Dressing: Romaine Lettuce, hard-boiled eggs, bacon, avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and blue cheese.
- Dressing: Simple with red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Olive Oil: Another option would be avocado oil or even coconut oil. Any high-heat oil will work.
- Seasonings: Salt, Black Pepper, and parsley
How To Make Air Fryer Cobb Salad
Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F. Cut chicken breasts in half lengthways. Rub all sides of the chicken breasts with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place chicken breasts in a single layer in the air fryer. Air fry for 10 minutes. Flip over and air fry for another 5-6 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Remove the chicken breasts and allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Cut into slices. Make the dressing by combining all ingredients in a jar and shaking until combined.
Compile salad by arranging romaine lettuce, topped with hard-boiled eggs, bacon, avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion, blue cheese, parsley, and sliced chicken breast. Top with salad dressing and serve.
What Is The Difference Between Chef Salad and Cobb Salad?
Chef salad and Cobb Salad are very similar, but there is one key difference. The meat in a Chef’s Salad will always include bacon, whereas the latter calls for different types of cores depending on what we have available in our refrigerator.
Can I Make Cobb Salad Vegetarian?
Of course, you can quickly eliminate the meat or use even Air Fried Tofu or another meat alternative. My kids love Air Fryer Beyond the Meat Vegan as an option for a simple but filling protein for this dish!
I included a simple homemade vinegarette dressing in the recipe card, but you can also use your favorite store-bought sauce. Any variety would work for this recipe.
This is a great meal that you can make ahead of time. I usually recommend that you cook up the hard-boiled eggs, bacon, and chicken and then assemble them when it’s time to eat. This way, the salad does not get soggy.
Remember not to dress the salad until ready to serve; this will help keep your salad crispy and delicious!
Store your salad in an airtight container, and make sure that the bacon and chicken are at room temperature for best results. I would not recommend drizzling the dressing over the salad, as it will become wilted. It will be at its peak freshness for 1 or 2 days.
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
If you’re looking for some new and delicious ways to cook chicken in your air fryer, you’ve Come to the right place! We’ve gathered some of our favorite recipes for you to try, from crispy tenders to cheesy stuffed chicken breasts. So get ready to Air Fry, Some Chicken!
- Air Fryer Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Air Fryer Curried Chicken Sandwich
- Easy Air Fryer Chicken Tikka Tortilla Wrap
- Air Fryer Greek Chicken Kebabs
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken Wings
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cobb Salad
- 2 6 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic love, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon parsley, diced
- Preheat the air fryer to 380˚
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthways. Rub all sides of the chicken breasts with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in the air fryer. Air fry for 10 minutes. Flip over and air fry for an another 5-6 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F
- Remove the chicken breasts and allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Cut into slices.
- Make dressing by combining all ingredients in a jar and shaking until combined.
- Compile salad by arrange romaine lettuce, topped with hard-boiled eggs, bacon, avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion, blue cheese, parsley and sliced chicken breast. Top with salad dressing and serve.
- Air Fryer