Air Fryer Roasted Canned Carrots are amazing! If you were looking for the perfect way to fix your carrots, this will soon be one of your go-to meals.
While fresh carrots are so much healthier and better for your family, sitting down and cutting them for a quick side dish might not be in the cards for some of us!
Enter a simple can of carrots found in the canned vegetable aisle in your grocery store! They are easy to prepare, and you can dress them up and flavor them in so many ways!
They might just become one of your favorite air fryer recipes. And if your kids are like mine, adding some flavor is a great way to get them to eat their carrots!
If you are looking for some other carrots, using fresh carrots, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER, GARLIC ROASTED CARROTS, AIR FRYER, SIMPLY ROASTED CARROTS, AIR FRYER, ROASTED CARROTS, and AIR FRYER, AIR FRIED, ROASTED CARROTS, (THE EASIEST RECIPE & SIDE DISH).
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Roasted Canned Carrots
- Canned Carrots
- Olive Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Roasted Canned Carrots
Start by draining and rinsing off the carrots in cold water, and this will help get rid of some of the canned taste.
Then add your carrots to a bowl, and coat with olive oil, maple syrup, salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat.
Add the coated carrots to the Air Fryer Basket, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for about 4 to 8 minutes. Shake the basket serval times during the cooking process.
Some Pro Tips:
- Any canned carrots will work in this recipe, you can use the regular cut or rippled carrots, and the cooking time and temperature will remain the same.
- This recipe can be cooked in any air fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, GoWise, and any other AIr Fryer Basket or Oven Style Air Fryer. The temperature and time will remain the same.
- Shake the basket several times during the cooking process for best results.
Are Roasted Carrots Soft?
These are really a great side dish, and they are soft. They are a great option for a kid-friendly side dish.
If you overcook the carrots, they will become mushy, so check your air fryer while cooking up.
If you want a firmer batch of carrots, reduce the cooking time.
How To Store Air Fryer Carrots
If you have any carrots leftover, let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container.
Refrigerated they should last between 1 to 2 days, before they start to get mushy.
Can You Make Air Fryer Roasted Canned Carrots Ahead Of Time?
This is a great recipe to make ahead of time if you plan to serve it on holiday, Thanksgiving, or Easter.
Make the carrots, and then store in your refrigerator, and they just heat up before serving.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes:
- AIR FRYER MEXICAN STREET CORN ON THE COB
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BROWNIES
- EASY AIR FRYER BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND BACON
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO FRENCH FRIES
- AIR FRYER LOW-CARB (KETO) EVERYTHING BAGEL ZUCCHINI CHIPS
- CRISPY AIR FRYER EGGPLANT PARMESAN
- AIR FRYER FROZEN OKRA
- 12 to 15 ounces canned carrots
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by draining and rinsing off the carrots in cold water, and this will help get rid of some of the canned taste.
- Then add your carrots to a bowl, and coat with olive oil, maple syrup, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Add the coated carrots to the Air Fryer Basket, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for about 4 to 8 minutes.
- Shake the basket serval times during the cooking process.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 492Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 815mgCarbohydrates: 112gFiber: 38gSugar: 50gProtein: 10g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.