Air Fryer Egg in Hole is the perfect summer breakfast, and it’s one of my kid’s favorite breakfast dishes!
This is a great traditional egg dish that is made with a simple piece of toast, and in the middle has a juicy egg in the center.
Although this egg dish has several names, including Toad in a Hole, this is a great and easy breakfast recipe. Made in the air fryer in minutes! It’s so good, and will soon become one of your family’s favorites.
This is a great and easy breakfast recipe, some of my other favorite Air Fryer Egg Recipes are AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG, AIR FRYER LOADED BREAKFAST BURRITO, AIR FRYER SAUSAGE, BACON, AND EGG SANDWICH, and AIR FRYER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE.
Air Fryer Egg in Hole
This is a great and easy recipe, no matter which air fryer you own, with a simple use of a pan, you can make these over and over again! My kids love them!
This is a great recipe, but everyone has a different name, so no matter if you call this:
This recipe will work for all of these!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Egg in Hole
- Salt, Black Pepper, and Other Seasonings
- Cooking Spray
How To Make Air Fryer Egg in Hole
Spray your pan with cooking spray. Then place the bread into the pan.
- This recipe will work in any air fryer, basket or oven model. I have made this a few times in my Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid and even the Mealthy Lid. The recipe will work exactly the same. The time may vary by a few seconds.
- Cook the recipe, until the egg is fully cooked.
- Adjust your seasonings, I love adding simple seasonings, but you can even add cheese on top of the eggs.
- Check on your eggs several times during the cooking process, for best results.
Other Great Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 1 piece of toast
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- Spray your air fryer-safe pan, with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place your piece of bread, down inside your air fryer-safe pan.
- Then make a hole, with a cup or cookie cutter and remove the bread.
- Crack the egg into the hole.
- Air Fry at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 6 minutes, then use a spatula and flip the egg, and air fry another 3-4 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 186mgSodium: 485mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.